Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just such an awesome piece. I can't help but look at him everytime I walk by.

Same here. I actually sold my classic PF and let this be the stand alone Batman in my collection. I love it. Its perfect to me. For me the classic PF was too bulky next to Superman and WW. But this version has an ideal body shape, light armor, and all black. Of course I love the movie too.

Do you all think SS will do a Nicholson Joker or a Pfeiffer PF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you all think SS will do a Nicholson Joker or a Pfeiffer PF?

A lot of people here seem to think a Nicholson PF won't be happening because of the cost of his likeness rights. Who knows about Pfeiffer. If SS continues to crank out Nolan Batman PFs and they sell well then I think we'll hopefully see the rest of the Burton characters eventually. Nicholson Joker, Pfeiffer Catwoman and DeVito Penguin in PF form would be a dream come true for me.

A lot of people here seem to think a Nicholson PF won't be happening because of the cost of his likeness rights. Who knows about Pfeiffer. If SS continues to crank out Nolan Batman PFs and they sell well then I think we'll hopefully see the rest of the Burton characters eventually. Nicholson Joker, Pfeiffer Catwoman and DeVito Penguin in PF form would be a dream come true for me.

I didn't think about the likeness rights...what do those typically cost? I mean I'm sure it varies, but what is a base number?

I didn't think about the likeness rights...what do those typically cost? I mean I'm sure it varies, but what is a base number?

I read somewhere a while back that Downey got paid 2 mil by Hot Toys for his likeness rights (That figure may be wrong so dont quote me on this). Maybe Jack will be a little less. Es of 3000 x 400 USD - production costs. I think SS could turn a profit. I think its more a case of likeness, its seems that SS battles with likeness.

I read somewhere a while back that Downey got paid 2 mil by Hot Toys for his likeness rights (That figure may be wrong so dont quote me on this). Maybe Jack will be a little less. Es of 3000 x 400 USD - production costs. I think SS could turn a profit. I think its more a case of likeness, its seems that SS battles with likeness.

Anything Joker will sell IMO. I'm getting this one delivered in a couple of weeks. I'm thinking of getting the Ledger Joker to go with him (as Ledger's portrayal is my favorite, with Jack being a very close 2nd). I also am a huge fan of the Arkham games, but I can only afford to get one of each character (so no multiple Bats for me). I hope SS does another Harley Quinn...Arkham Asylum or Suicide Squad Harley would be nice!

Can anyone tell me how deep I need the shelving to be for this statue? I'm trying to find a good case/book shelf to display him on

Has anyone experienced leaning problem with his/her bats 89? Mine's kinda leaning more now than when I first got it.

Waited to long to order and went on waitlist. Hope it converts. Want him to go with my Reeves PF I am getting at the end of the month. Got him for 320.00 shipped new minus shipper.

Now that returns Catwoman announced by Sideshow, what are the odds that they will do a returns batman? Or should I just get this pf? Thanks

I would hope they tackle Penguin and Joker first, as the current Keaton PF or even the upcoming Prime 1 1/3 can still work a centerpiece between the three. People had their issues with the former's accuracy, but I like it.

Gone to waitlist and doesn't come up in a search made on SS website.
Pretty nice statue, still some good deals to be had on ebay if you want this one.

Now that returns Catwoman announced by Sideshow, what are the odds that they will do a returns batman? Or should I just get this pf? Thanks

I think they'd do a Nicholson Joker and DeVito Penguin before they'd do another Keaton Batman. I'd get the '89 Keaton PF while you still can at a good price before it goes way up. If they make a Returns Batman you could always sell the '89 for it down the road.

I think they'd do a Nicholson Joker and DeVito Penguin before they'd do another Keaton Batman. I'd get the '89 Keaton PF while you still can at a good price before it goes way up. If they make a Returns Batman you could always sell the '89 for it down the road.

Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it.

Never thought I would see any other characters from the Keaton universe so I'm very eager to see her and the pose they went with.

Back