Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on comic Bats for this one. I will say though that I thought I had made a mistake. Wasn't thrilled with how it looked in the photos. I just really felt that it was too busy. I wanted a simple movie pose. But I stuck with my preorder. After all it's Keaton. And when it arrived and I unboxed it I was floored. Beautiful base, fantastic likeness and has great presence. it's not the Keaton Bats I envisioned, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this in my collection, nonetheless.

Yeah, I'm sure in hand it does look better. But I was hoping he wow me more than my comic version and he doesn't. So it was an easy call. It was one of the other for me. Can't have both b/c of space.

I have both and Keaton has a more subtle wow factor than the comic. I liked the comic better too based just on pics of Keaton and having the comic in hand, but when I got Keaton in person that changed. I never though I would consider selling the comic(I probably will keep both as I have the life size bust that matches the comic), but Keaton is that good.

Well thats good to hear. I prob would have been happy too who knows. I don't have a regret though. I am glad to have Comic Bats and Sups to compliment each other. Makes for a great display nonetheless. :duff

why wouldn't you just keep keaton and choose one of the variants? I guess it's just personal preference. I would rather have 2 unique batmans than 2 variants. In any case, If the Arkham bats comes out nice, i'll be a happy camper now that I have my hot toys 1/4 bale bats, keaton bats PF, and comic bats PF.

Yeah, personal preference. He prefers the comic versions more than the Keaton.

Basically this answer. I like the Keaton Batman... I don't love him.. I love my comic version and looks like I will love the new one more... Might buy a custom cape for my original comic version... Will change the look up quite a bit.

I love my Bats. :yess:

13042015884%20copy.jpg~original

13042015889%20copy.jpg~original

13042015895%20copy.jpg~original

13042015892%20copy.jpg~original

13042015883%20copy.jpg~original

:)

I saw this at Supa Nova last weekend and I was absolutely blown away by it.

I only collect Lord of the Rings and I have a couple of Game of Thrones items, but I was seriously considering triggering on this. May still.

I love my Bats. :yess:

13042015884%20copy.jpg~original

13042015889%20copy.jpg~original

13042015895%20copy.jpg~original

13042015892%20copy.jpg~original

13042015883%20copy.jpg~original

:)

Funny that these pics are here.... I was thinking about selling my Keaton Batman... But After seeing the Batflack Bat suit I figured I would be getting a PF of that if the film and actor do it any justice... So I said what the Hell... Might as well get the HT 1/4 Dark Knight (which I just sent payment for to a fellow member) and start a little Batman collection like my hulk collection... So Batman was saved by Batman.

Funny that these pics are here.... I was thinking about selling my Keaton Batman... But After seeing the Batflack Bat suit I figured I would be getting a PF of that if the film and actor do it any justice... So I said what the Hell... Might as well get the HT 1/4 Dark Knight (which I just sent payment for to a fellow member) and start a little Batman collection like my hulk collection... So Batman was saved by Batman.

Cool :lol :duff

Great pics. This PF turned out pretty good!

Thanks! :)

:wave

Thanks! I was literally about to just cancel my WL but was like "eh they'll do it eventually for me like they've done before" :lol so glad I didn't. Only thing I would be worried about are breakages. I can fix paint defects. I could fix breaks too but rather not. Too much work for that :lol

Thanks! I was literally about to just cancel my WL but was like "eh they'll do it eventually for me like they've done before" :lol so glad I didn't. Only thing I would be worried about are breakages. I can fix paint defects. I could fix breaks too but rather not. Too much work for that :lol
If they offered reasonable partial refunds it would be ok to fix breaks, but they almost never do.

I saw this statue available for sale on another website, would you all recommend buying from a second party or directly from SS? I think the price difference is primarily in the shipping. Other than that, the cost is close. The site is like maybe $18 cheaper shipped when you factor in a SS discount code of $20.

I saw this statue available for sale on another website, would you all recommend buying from a second party or directly from SS? I think the price difference is primarily in the shipping. Other than that, the cost is close. The site is like maybe $18 cheaper shipped when you factor in a SS discount code of $20.

Unless it is somewhere like BBTS I would get it from SS unless they price difference was significant.

Back