Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that looks like the same problem mine has, SS booked me a replacement for that and a cape problem I have , but 10 days later changed their minds now they won't. Now I have to decide what to do.

I see this was pointed outback a few pages and seems to be more the shape of the mask then the eyes themselves... Either way it looks great on display... I actually love how glassy the eyes are... they look real in the right light.

You can't see the wonky from this angle and mine is the same way... Something with the cut of the mask.

The eyes has no problem, the problem is the mask which has one of the eyes hole lower than the other, that makes the pics looked weird. The two eyes are looking straightforward. No problem at all.
6933693e2e42ff5136b27ad9c30388da.jpg

For what it is, the eyes look fine. It's nowhere near a problem like the NECA 1:4 scale figure is. Even when the eyes are painted fine on it, with the cowl on, he looks seriously cross-eyed.

For what it is, the eyes look fine. It's nowhere near a problem like the NECA 1:4 scale figure is. Even when the eyes are painted fine on it, with the cowl on, he looks seriously cross-eyed.

Yeah... I am fine with it... On display at normal distance it looks great.. One of SSC masterpieces...

i just got this yesterday as an unexpected impulse purchase after seeing all the great pics :) thanks everyone!

curious though - looking at a lot of the stills and videos and even sideshow's own product images, the suit looks quite dark. mine seems pretty grey compared to the cape. is this what you're all seeing and the images are deceiving, or should i worry?

Hi guys wondering if anyone could help: got my reg today here in the UK from a local comic store it's an amazing piece but I have a few issues, I've got a bad scratch on the base and the head has a few white marks on the tip of the cowl and the side of his head, basically I need a new head and base. Are sideshow still swapping out heads and bases or are they out of replacements? Not sure where I stand as it was not bought from SSD directly and I may end up getting a refund and buying another if they can't assist. Thanks.

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4021.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

Sideshow told me they were out of replacement bases. I got my regular from them today and it's perfect. Sucks I can't have the ex though.

Sideshow told me they were out of replacement bases. I got my regular from them today and it's perfect. Sucks I can't have the ex though.

Did you previously have an EX? I will probably have to send this back for a refund then, absolutely gutted tbh! It's such a stunning piece but I can't live with the scratched base for £300. If I buy one from SS and it's faulty again would I lose out on import fee's and shipping etc as I live in the UK?

Did you previously have an EX? I will probably have to send this back for a refund then, absolutely gutted tbh! It's such a stunning piece but I can't live with the scratched base for £300. If I buy one from SS and it's faulty again would I lose out on import fee's and shipping etc as I live in the UK?

I had the ex before. They paid for the shipping when I sent back the ex. I don't know about overseas returns though.

Hey Guys

I appologize for posting in the wrong section but I need this poster to go with my Keaton Bats.
Could anyone tell me where I can get the movie poster below, its quite rare, not sure if it was a bootleg back in the day. I had this one as a kid and I cant find it anywhere.

superman-batman-fight-3.jpg

Won this badass during a sideshow Twitter contest last month. Just waiting to get the shipping notice. Can't wait to add him to my collection.

Back