Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL.. Keaton Batman PF EX finally arrived at my UPS destination, and we are in the process of getting another 12-16 inches of snow today in the North East (on top of the 26 inches we received last week) and I can't pick him up...looks like he'll have to wait until tomorrow for pick-up... BUT The New England Patriots won the SUPER BOWL...YES!

Happy that my EX arrived today, perfect condition.......no scratches, paint flaws, broken pieces...ect. This make 3 statues in a row that arrived perfect:hi5:

Just got mine in.. number 450. It arrived pretty much perfect, one very minor paint flaw on the back of the left leg that doesn't bother me since I wont see it. I was one that was on the fence about the headsculpt, but in person I'm very happy with it.

Picked him up tonight. Gonna crack it open in the morning.
24f7fb02e3c85adde52dd5c34a389bff.jpg

You sir have more strength and willpower than I have ever seen. :lecture

Last edited:
I can see why some ditch the dollies and go for PF instead. This being my 1st PF its presence is on par with my greatest piece next to the 89 Batmobile

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422986443.842299.jpg

Opened mine up last night and love it!!! It really is stunning and is such a centerpiece. Sideshow delivered on this on all the way.

Sorry for the busy background, just wanted to take a quick shot.

I received the statue yesterday. it truly is a great piece but I had a big scuff on the leg and missing paint on one of the ears of the cowl. Sideshow Customer Service has been notified. We'll see what happens.

his codpiece is huge lol…if my w/l gets converted I'm gonna have to see how it looks in person; might opt to have it shaved down (poor bats)

Back