Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the angle or the camera because that it one big Alien sized head Bats has there. Looks like it I about to pop. Perhaps it's the Leader in Batman's costume. :)

Looks like the camera of taking a pic off a tv screen.

image.jpg

U mad Fabio?

No way. I'm actually kinda excited.

More Keaton Batman collectibles the better. I'm all for variety, especially a kick ass statue.

Going to brush my teeth... Get ready for bed... Think about it... Look in the room ad see where I could put him and think about it some more and come back and decide if this piece will be a great addition to my collection.

Oh just order it already! : )

Want to... This would be the first piece I ordered because of what it represents as far as a time in my life more then a love for the material (film) it was based on.

I should stress that I still like and enjoy the film... Just not like many of the 89 Bat fans do here on the board.

Going to brush my teeth... Get ready for bed... Think about it... Look in the room ad see where I could put him and think about it some more and come back and decide if this piece will be a great addition to my collection.

I'd just wait until they are actually shipping these out, ordering now probably means waiting another 3 weeks at least before it ships. Most processing notices haven't gone out, mine is tentatively scheduled for Feb 05.

I'd just wait until they are actually shipping these out, ordering now probably means waiting another 3 weeks at least before it ships. Most processing notices haven't gone out, mine is tentatively scheduled for Feb 05.

Think I will sleep on it... Let the Hype wear off a bit..

Always liked how this piece looked.

The base is mostly polystone, the steps are plastic - which makes sense since plastic can have the sharp edges of the metal staircase.
If you don't line up the cape perfectly, I can see how the head might not sit properly, but love how they've done the cape with velcro. Very easy to set up.

PF_keaton2.jpg

PF_keaton3.jpg

Attachments

• PF_keaton1.jpg
    PF_keaton1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 368
WOUW that looks great dave....you think you can some more pictures of the face?? this thing must be huge!!

Cool!! thanks for those dave!! whats you overall impression of this statue?? how is this thing in person..

Back