Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this looks fantastic. I'm so glad it turned out well. Keaton was my first hot toy and he will be my first PF. Really excited for him to show up at my door

never got the hot toys Batman DX release (the cape looked cheaped) this PF and new Returns Hot Toy I want to display next to each other in my room.

The cape looks much better now on both releases

This looks great.. thanks Jye318 for the pics.. can't wait to get my PF EX too! Now Hopefully Reeves Supes will be great too!

The exchange is bad and I have some American funds in my Paypal account, do I have to contact them to set this up? I thought sideshow accepted PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The exchange is bad and I have some American funds in my Paypal account, do I have to contact them to set this up? I thought sideshow accepted PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will but only when an item is fully in-stock. i heard there is some California law that states you can't pay for an item in full if the company is unable to deliver the piece to you within 30 days. Since Paypal makes you pay in full immediately you can't use it until an item is in stock.

I told myself I would re-watch this movie classic (I was 8 the first time I saw this) the day prior I would get this PF!

I'm Enjoying this masterpiece on blu-ray right now!!!
eb3282c42a0fbdf13ad3408be9a4c7ba.jpg

Tx for the early pics jye318!!!

You didn't dig it? I was 8 years old and it was the greatest thing I had ever seen.

I was 18... I was so pumped for it. I loved Batman and I was a HUGE Nicholson fan at the time...

I went hook line and sinker for all the pre film buzz...

I saw the film and I was let down... Thought it might have been high expectations... I even gave it repeated viewings the theater (4 more). I was determined to love it. I wanted to love it but never did.

There are things I like and even love about the film... Keaton as Batman is great, Elfman's score is still his best, Jack as the Joker is good... Up until after he kills Grissom. The he was a bit much IMO... Too many Prince video moments and the action was always stale, slow, and awkward to me (I figure that is due to Burton not having any experience with directing action at that point).

I can appreciate it for it's impact and it still fun to watch so to take a trip down Memory lane. But it falls short of the other classics I fell in love with in the 80's.

All that being said... It was a huge moment in my life and came out at a great time (Sr. year in high school). I have great memories of anticipation for that film and the time it came out. So owning one would be nice...

I still remember seeing the first shots of Jack as Joker and Keaton as Bats in Time Magazine which were the first shots published of them and then seeing the first trailer on Oscar night and freaking... Just talking about this makes me want it.

Man, some of you guys are acting obnoxious with the Hot Toys and NECA rips. You need to chill. Isn't it enough to simply enjoy this moment without taking the piss at other Keaton Batman products? Especially when said products have qualities that are actually better than this PF? "Elitist" statue collectors, weirdest group of users I've seen. It's right up there with 4chan kids and body builder forum users. :lol

Personally, I'm digging the in hand pics that are trickling through (THANKS Jye!) It seems like Sideshow managed to deliver on the prototype judging by Jye's pics. The details on the boots and that base are amazing and I love the matte finish on the suit. This might be one of the better DC statues and it looks great next to comic Superman. Doesn't look like he has derpy Catwoman eyes either. The right pic might be enough to make me reorder the Ex. again while it's still in stock.

I told myself I would re-watch this movie classic (I was 8 the first time I saw this) the day prior I would get this PF!

I'm Enjoying this masterpiece on blu-ray right now!!!
eb3282c42a0fbdf13ad3408be9a4c7ba.jpg

Tx for the early pics jye318!!!

Is the angle or the camera because that it one big Alien sized head Bats has there. Looks like it I about to pop. Perhaps it's the Leader in Batman's costume. :)

Back