Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Freaks have spoken.

Pics plzzz

evil-dead-official-cellar-still-600x300.jpg

Maybe because of all the drama surrounding the Paris events with "Je suis Charlie"... :angelsmil
Dude total brain fart on that lol

Yep, I'm totally topical.

Yeah, I see we are at 81c atm which isn't as bad as back in '08 - I only have like Boba Fett on PO at the moment with Keaton and Reeve pretty much all paid off and shipping on 5th Feb. Will be POing the new Vader PF though and if nothing much else is revealed I'll go for dat Darkseid too. None of them will be shipping in 2015 lol.

*we don't have to pay tax either yesssssssssssssssssssss

**just shipping and deal with exchange rates :(

***Oh snap Jedi you got Phoenix? She's gonna cost yaaaaaaaaaaaa lololololololololololol, have to do a vid tonight.
Lmao hahahaha yeah Vader will be awesome, yeah I got a gmail about your Darkseid bid but haven't watched it yet. Lol bastard, are you going to do a video on Phoenix cause of me or the cost of this stuff nowadays lol
My credit card company called me this morning and left me a message that said they declined my order because they thought it was fraud :mad: After contacting them and Sideshow I luckily got everything sorted out and my order finally says "item shipping soon" :yess:
Wtf? Are you a first time buyer of SSC? Cause otherwise they're a bunch of fritatas
Tx bud!
Just done it! Another 82.96$ CAD in fees.... damn!
Sounds about rape...errr, I mean right.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Okay makes more sense now. I got a call from MasterCard cause of WETA for my first purchase with them too

It just pissed me off because they never did that with any other new place I bought stuff from on it, but when I use it on something I've been waiting more than a year for then they decided to do it. Luckily all is well now and I'm getting it Monday.

bump for no pics
Who got it? Jeez I'd be "all up in dat ass" of taking those pics!

It just pissed me off because they never did that with any other new place I bought stuff from on it, but when I use it on something I've been waiting more than a year for then they decided to do it. Luckily all is well now and I'm getting it Monday.

I feel that. Its random still, I've made purchases from everywhere hitting well over what a single statue would cost and nothing. It can be annoying as **** but its good to know that if some **** actually went down they got your back. Also, the Ex hasn't even gone WL so you'd get yours, just the wait would've been a ***** lol

Back