Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! Mine is coming Friday! Oh man I hope they do a late delivery because I won't be home during the day to sign for it. Man, not sure if UPS comes on Sat either or they may just push it to Monday. I hate the necessary signature that SSC requires. Oh well, it's on it's way and that I can be thankful for[emoji1][emoji2][emoji3][emoji4][emoji5]️

Happy collecting guys!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are still unloading stuff from the docks and getting them shipped they are just delayed because the ship yards are cutting staff hours etc during the strike to prevent full on staffing.

Mine will be here on Monday.

There are only a handful of movies and characters in my life that have left an indelible mark. And this is one of them. What an amazing time to be a collector. :)

I just have to figure out how am I going to be there when the delivery guy arrives since I have taxes&import fees to pay.... :slap

I just have to figure out how am I going to be there when the delivery guy arrives since I have taxes&import fees to pay.... :slap
When the package clears customs you can call fedex and pay the import/taxes with a credit card and instruct them to leave it on your doorstep. You can also instruct them to leave it at the depot.

When the package clears customs you can call fedex and pay the import/taxes with a credit card and instruct them to leave it on your doorstep. You can also instruct them to leave it at the depot.
Tx bud!
Just done it! Another 82.96$ CAD in fees.... damn!

Back