Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got the same e-mail. As long as I don't get charged on the 9th and then have to wait another 3 months, then I'm good. I know someone who got charged for the green Poison Ivy, yet that piece has fallen in the pot of port delays as well. I wouldn't be a happy camper about that.

Bummed about the delay... But oddly excited about the prospect of this hitting randomly now.

Sallah

If one person gets the email, EVERYONE gets it, they are all in the same container. Weird how multiple people keep posting they got the letter too

Yeah, I got the same e-mail. As long as I don't get charged on the 9th and then have to wait another 3 months, then I'm good. I know someone who got charged for the green Poison Ivy, yet that piece has fallen in the pot of port delays as well. I wouldn't be a happy camper about that.

Well I talked to SSC and they reassured me that they will only charge when they get it in the warehouse. Furthermore, they said that a notice of when they will charge will be sent again allowing you to prepare for the charge in advance.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

I just hope all these port delays don't cause damage to the statues while they wait around who knows where

Well I talked to SSC and they reassured me that they will only charge when they get it in the warehouse. Furthermore, they said that a notice of when they will charge will be sent again allowing you to prepare for the charge in advance.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

I remember the same thing happening with my Superman PF order. Got the same email explaining that there will be a delay, however, on that occasion they still charged me!!! :horror would be pissed if they did the same again!

The EX is up again for PO, and now has a flex option. Think this port delay is hitting SS bottom line pretty hard. Must be a complete boondoggle, and with more ships still showing up, going to be a mess to untangle.

The EX is up again for PO, and now has a flex option. Think this port delay is hitting SS bottom line pretty hard. Must be a complete boondoggle, and with more ships still showing up, going to be a mess to untangle.

oh so that's why. i went to check to see if the regular was still around and saw the EX and was shocked.

Just got this....hmmmmm

Your pre-order of the Batman - Michael Keaton - Premium Format Exclusive will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 5 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, January 13, 2015. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

No notice yet but mine was a WL conversion. I expect it will be in one of the later batches.

Back