Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the recent pics of the Man of Steel and it looks like crap, like Kal El is dying of AIDS. If it doesn't look anywhere close to the pic, I'm dropping it off a second story building and claim it came broken to get my money back.

Last edited:
I just don't understand why they would put that prototype crap up on their page. It kind of makes me feel like they got the statues and took a look at them and figured they needed to put that junk up their because it's not what they expected. Anyways we will see in a few weeks I guess.

Hi, when did you guys order this if you don't mind me asking? I opted for 2 flex payments and my last payment recently got changed to 5th February. I must have ordered within half an hour of it showing up to pre order, thanks :)

Day one! Ordered within minutes of it becoming available for PO,and,full payer here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw the recent pics of the Man of Steel and it looks like crap, like Kal Ell is dying of AIDS. If it doesn't look anywhere close to the pic, I'm dropping it off a second story building and claim it came broken to get my money back.

MOS and Reeve both look like that unfortunately. Keaton will be perfect though...:pray:

MOS and Reeve both look like that unfortunately. Keaton will be perfect though...:pray:

I hope not. I got Reeve on PO and HAD the Man of Plastic but was returned to SSC because it was far from premium and more like PVC. I hope that all the slack they got from the MOPlastic provided enough incentive to make changes to Reeve since he is also suppose to have PVC because if he is he too will be going back! Reeve was about to ship around the MOS release time and then all of sudden was delayed to Feb-I hope he was changed for the better with less PVC used.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im starting to smell a pvc statue. Wont even take it out the box before sending it back if it is.

Polystone all the way.

On SSC product page, it is clearly written for both MOS and Reeve.
Man of Steel: "Superman is composed of high quality PVC, fabric and polystone."
Reeve: "Standing two and a half feet tall, and comprised of polystone, fabric and premium grade PVC, the Superman Premium Format™ Figure is the ultimate tribute to Reeve’s time-honored performance that made the world ‘believe a man can fly.’ "

can't wait to see the first Pics :wave

This piece is almost fully polystone. The cape is fabric.

People canceling always occurs shortly before an item is about to arrive. People no longer have the funds for it, loose interest, etc. Tis the nature of the collecting world. :)

10904429_1519027505046965_5904898351184808135_o.jpg

What's that suppose to mean?

So when your cross-eyed Batman shows up you don't blame Sideshow for the final product differing from the pictures on their website.

Back