Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because the with the Ivy PF people were already charged their last flex payment/full payment on December 17 before the delay notice went out yesterday.

I c

Still ridiculous this went up four months prior and Ivy is slated to arrive first

I didn't get any delay notice at all yesterday for my full pay order. Wonder if only the flexers are getting pushed back.

I can at least confirm same story for me. I paid for the exclusive in-full. Sideshow e-mail said January 9th......have not received anything regarding a delay.

Does anyone know if the premium formats are shipped with pack-outs? Are these generally packaged well or is it like Hot Toys where they ship in the outer cardboard box with no padding? That always blows my mind. I have my account noted for pack-outs on all orders.

I'm a newbie and this is my first premium format so this should be interesting.

I can at least confirm same story for me. I paid for the exclusive in-full. Sideshow e-mail said January 9th......have not received anything regarding a delay.

Does anyone know if the premium formats are shipped with pack-outs? Are these generally packaged well or is it like Hot Toys where they ship in the outer cardboard box with no padding? That always blows my mind. I have my account noted for pack-outs on all orders.

I'm a newbie and this is my first premium format so this should be interesting.

It won't be packed out, too big as per SSC's.

I haven't received any delay on my full payment either.

Depends on where u are. US orders should be fine. I've never had an issue but I'm like 3 hrs from their warehouse.
I'm in Bay Area but I still have little faith in UPS. One of my first Hot Toys orders without a pack-out had the expected dings at corners. It's incredible that they pack these expensive collectibles with no padding or protection. But I don't know what my other options are.

Does this mean I should probably expect bent corners ** cringing **

All my bigger heavier pfs arrived with dented corners and holes in the art box. Gladiator hulk & Superman. Mythos obi wan had corner protectors so that arrived perfectly, i dont know why ssc doesnt use them on all shipments, its just a small piece of cardboard but it offers alot of protection. If the keaton pf box is big and heavy expect dented corners and even a hole or two. Ground shipping sucks, **** gets banged around too much

I'm in Bay Area but I still have little faith in UPS. One of my first Hot Toys orders without a pack-out had the expected dings at corners. It's incredible that they pack these expensive collectibles with no padding or protection. But I don't know what my other options are.
PF's have really thick Styrofoam inside the art box that holds everything in place and protects the statue. I have over 30 PF'S and it's normal the art box gets a little dinged up from time to time. That being said the statue community doesn't penalize you for dinged corners on the box. The statue community only cares you have the art box and brown shipper. It's all about the statue and it not being broken.

Hope that helps.

Back