Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey freaks, do you think this guy can sit on top of a detolf? Or is it too heavy? I've seen a PF batman on top a detolf on here before but don't know if I'm gonna do the same with this one.

Hey freaks, do you think this guy can sit on top of a detolf? Or is it too heavy? I've seen a PF batman on top a detolf on here before but don't know if I'm gonna do the same with this one.

I've seen Gladiator Hulk pf on top of a detolf.

Far as I know all the newer PF's are hollow so they don't weigh that much so you shouldn't have an issue.

Welp, just got the notification for a "Flexpay Schedule Change‏ " for my order. The final payment went from Jan. 5 to Feb. 5... Happy New Year!! :thud:

Welp, just got the notification for a "Flexpay Schedule Change‏ " for my order. The final payment went from Jan. 5 to Feb. 5... Happy New Year!! :thud:

Happy New Year and welcome to the boards, yes is due to the port strikes in Long Beach. I only hope I will get this piece at start of Feb and there aren't further delays

Happy New Year and welcome to the boards, yes is due to the port strikes in Long Beach. I only hope I will get this piece at start of Feb and there aren't further delays

Thanks, man! The port strikes, you say? Damn. That's what's been keeping me from receiving my CAIN from Chronicle Collectibles, too. I was really hoping to have had Keaton Bats under my Christmas tree last week, and we all know that didn't happen. I ordered him on day one, back in January. Here's hoping for February, I guess.

Yeah my last payment for Poison Ivy was taken on 15th december and still hadn't shipped so i thought something was up. Then the email came yesterday explaining the shipment from China hasn't left the port in US, however they gave $20 in credit to sweeten the deal for now :) I was kinda glad this Keaton PF got pushed back from December as I had too many on order before Xmas (Catwoman, Green Ivy, art prints etc), fingers crossed won't be too much longer

Ugh... I wonder how long until full-payers get the same notice. :(

Sallah

Back