Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really admire anyone who is passing up on Keaton, I just can't drive myself to do it, big part of my childhood. Can't wait to get him

Yeah I really want to pass on this because I don't have any movie statues but I just cant. This was the definitive superhero in my book for years until they finally started making marvel movies...was x men the first

I had intended to pass on this but I couldn't deny the impact this movie had on me back then. I even dressed up for Halloween as Nicholson's Joker one year and then Keaton's Batman the next! :lol I finally came around and jumped on the waitlist. I'm happy it converted because I think I would have regretted missing out later.

Bummed that my two Keatons and green Ivy will not be under the tree, but it will be a nice way to start the new year in the first two weeks. UNLESS SS QC fails again, then it might be a ****** start.

This will be the one and only PF in my house (unless they end up doing more Burton later on). Used to collect the Star Wars stuff, but got burnt out and sold them all... Always said the only way I'd dip back into the PF territory was if they did something from the Burton Batman films. Absolutely can't wait to have this on display. I have had an empty case set aside for months now. It will be nice to finally have the collection feel "complete" again.

Sallah

This will be the one and only PF in my house (unless they end up doing more Burton later on). Used to collect the Star Wars stuff, but got burnt out and sold them all... Always said the only way I'd dip back into the PF territory was if they did something from the Burton Batman films. Absolutely can't wait to have this on display. I have had an empty case set aside for months now. It will be nice to finally have the collection feel "complete" again.

Sallah

Ohh, a Beetlejuice PF would be awesome!

This will be my only DC piece in my collection, unless Sideshow makes Nicholson Joker as a companion.

Back