Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canceled my ex so I hope that one of you who is on the wait list gets it.
Still looking forward to WW and Reeve Superman.

Canceled my ex so I hope that one of you who is on the wait list gets it.
Still looking forward to WW and Reeve Superman.

Wow... you made a seriously grave mistake. I'm willing to bet you can easily buy Christopher Reeve on ebay even two years down the line for significantly under retail.

So, at which point do first in hand pics start to show up? Can't wait for the bitching and panicking!

I think once I read some posts that it's shipped I'm going to stay out of this thread until I get mine. I don't want to ruin the excitement of unboxing this masterpiece and seeing it in hand first for myself.

Just cancelled. Someones waitlist should convert soon. Im getting myself out of these comic lines, as far as the really popular characters go. Seems like all these companies want a piece of the pie and are milking the crap out of us collectors. lol! Ill wait until I see a Batman and Superman that truly blows me away. One that I cant pass on, if my life depended on it. :lol

Just cancelled. Someones waitlist should convert soon. Im getting myself out of these comic lines, as far as the really popular characters go. Seems like all these companies want a piece of the pie and are milking the crap out of us collectors. lol! Ill wait until I see a Batman and Superman that truly blows me away. One that I cant pass on, if my life depended on it. :lol

Comic lines?

You kinda make no sense bro.

I think People are just having financial limitations due to the holiday that's why their canceling, and finding reasons to justify their reasons for canceling. Anyway, can't wait to get mine 1/9 shipping date cmon baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason this pre order wait flew by so quickly for me, feels like it was just announced and put on PO last week and its already getting ready to ship. Maybe the whole Superman PF thing has changed my perspective on waiting for things now.

For some reason this pre order wait flew by so quickly for me, feels like it was just announced and put on PO last week and its already getting ready to ship. Maybe the whole Superman PF thing has changed my perspective on waiting for things now.
It went on PO last January and it's gonna ship exactly 1 year later....

Much better than the 2½ Superman PF is at...

Please note... I did not want to cancel but had to because the funds for this and other collectibles went towards a 4K TV. I think I will get a lot more enjoyment from that.
I'm also sure the future has other collectibles I will want... like the studio scale Millennium Falcon kit that DeAgostini is making available.
All a matter of what I want more and this time the TV won.

Back