Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, not happening. Merry New Year everyone!

18cb67dd696bcfc691d1a9864f4669ff.jpg

My flex payment was taken today so hopefully this grail will ship out in December. Last month they didn't take nothing because they bumped it up to December so maybe it's a hint that it's shipping soon!!!

I went on the wl yesterday and it converted today. That's cool. Even though it converted quickly that's cool cuz I don't want to mess with missing this guy

And let me guess, full payers will get on the back of the line when this ships.......

Why not? It should be that way. Most flexers have made 5 payments. $300+ to your zip, so in reality we should get it first. And with how SS have been running **** of late, they take peoples last flex before SS even has the product in hand.

Why not? It should be that way. Most flexers have made 5 payments. $300+ to your zip, so in reality we should get it first. And with how SS have been running **** of late, they take peoples last flex before SS even has the product in hand.

Flexpay is just an option for people who can't manage their money by themselves :p Besides if a flex payer cancels they get back all their payments in full minus NRD... So statues should be shipped out based on when they were bought... first come first shipped :)

Flexpay is just an option for people who can't manage their money by themselves :p Besides if a flex payer cancels they get back all their payments in full minus NRD... So statues should be shipped out based on when they were bought... first come first shipped :)
I pay flex not because I can't manage my money. I pay flex because it becomes smaller chunks of money that I Don't have to really take into account and are classed in with other disposables, like eating out or getting a $4 coffee everyday. I cut those out in the place of these

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back