Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys, different thread, same doubts: I've just cancelled my order for Supes Christopher Reeve...what about this Batman? I mean, with Supes, IMO the Comic version was far better than CR version.. so quite easy decision...but concerning Batman....I love this statue (Keaton)..I find it fantastic...but comparing to Batman comic, what's the best and why for ya? Again I'm a newbie DC/Marvel collector....and I need your help..:)...I cannot afford both atm...and the ex comic has already gone and I usually get the ex versions, not the regular..
thanks

I think this will look amazing next to the CR Superman. If I went the Comic rout I would do it with both. They were each kind of made to go together IMO.

ok guys, different thread, same doubts: I've just cancelled my order for Supes Christopher Reeve...what about this Batman? I mean, with Supes, IMO the Comic version was far better than CR version.. so quite easy decision...but concerning Batman....I love this statue (Keaton)..I find it fantastic...but comparing to Batman comic, what's the best and why for ya? Again I'm a newbie DC/Marvel collector....and I need your help..:)...I cannot afford both atm...and the ex comic has already gone and I usually get the ex versions, not the regular..
thanks

I have the comic and I'm getting this one too. If I could only have one it would be Keaton hands down as he is my favorite Batman of all-time. They are both fantastic statues. This one is fully sculpted with a fabric cape, and the comic has a fabric suit with the sculpted cape. The sculpted cape is absolutely EPIC. It is so huge and wide and adds a ton of presence to the piece. But if you can get only one it should come down to which version of the character do you like more.

Comic version is the perfect representation of any Batman, where as Keaton '89 Bats is only tied to that movie version. I love '89 Bats, but if I were to only go with one, and believe me its already a hard decision, it would be the comic version. Fortunately Im keeping both. The exclusive isnt sold out. Im hoping sideshow cuts it down to 1k or less and marks it to Wait list. :lol

I have the comic and I'm getting this one too. If I could only have one it would be Keaton hands down as he is my favorite Batman of all-time. They are both fantastic statues. This one is fully sculpted with a fabric cape, and the comic has a fabric suit with the sculpted cape. The sculpted cape is absolutely EPIC. It is so huge and wide and adds a ton of presence to the piece. But if you can get only one it should come down to which version of the character do you like more.

I made the choice to go Keaton 89' Bats and forego the comic Bats as well, but also picked up Comic Supe's. Gotta go with whatever version you like the most, and for me, this is the Batman I like the most.

thanks

Okay, this is an easy decision I think. If you want EX versions only, and can't afford both right now you Buy the Keaton now and the Reg. comic version later because there's plenty of those or you track down an EX later. Although, I will say this, owning both the Comic Supes and Bats, I highly doubt this PF is going to look as epic as the Comic one does in person.

Okay, this is an easy decision I think. If you want EX versions only, and can't afford both right now you Buy the Keaton now and the Reg. comic version later because there's plenty of those or you track down an EX later. Although, I will say this, owning both the Comic Supes and Bats, I highly doubt this PF is going to look as epic as the Comic one does in person.

+1 :)

I saw a low quantity alert in their newsletter on this guy less than 20. But it's not released yet?? I might pick him up, as a 1st premium format because this movie got me into HT with the 89 batmobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

390eab6a0b9abca4a9b54f9dd2578cec.jpg
this is the email I was talking about. Maybe it's a scare tactic to buy? Dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back