Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet it's not coming til January

NOOOOOOO.gif

Really looking forward to getting this bad boy, and I really hope they do a Joker pf to go with him [emoji33]

I have a feeling with Keaton's glacial sales pace SS won't pay for the rights for Nicholson's likeness as he probably wouldn't sell well enough. I hope once in hand pics of Keaton start to show up his sales will increase and maybe that will help a Nicholson Joker PF become a reality.

I have a feeling with Keaton's glacial sales pace SS won't pay for the rights for Nicholson's likeness as he probably wouldn't sell well enough. I hope once in hand pics of Keaton start to show up his sales will increase and maybe that will help a Nicholson Joker PF become a reality.

As long as the production pieces come out good. If they somehow end up looking worse than the proto, its gonna be fun to watch this thread...

"some people just like to watch the world burn..." :lol

^ true, sales drive everything, but wish companies would look at bigger picture. There's alot of lines that are not selling well, just way to much is being thrown out, ****** qc (thats getting worse), and everything is getting more and more expensive.

Thats just me ranting, I'm starting to get burned out of all of this. Been into this very long time, delays are getting worse, and they still send **** product after all the delays. Expensive stuff shouldn't be hit and miss. Suppose to be paying for quality. I could care less if things go up in value. I'm sick of waiting after delays and worry if I have to **** around contacting a company for them to fix stuff. The joy of opening an item and being in awe, has been replaced by opening item and doing a quality check before you can take it all in.

Back