Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, this will always be a special version of Batman. I grew up in a highly conservative Christian home and wasn't allowed to watch anything questionable. Then one week my rich out of town uncle came in and took me and several of my cousins to see this. We all got the mugs above and the popcorn bucket. Afterwards he took us out and bought us GI Joes and we played for hours thinking we were Batman and discussing the movie. I remember feeling so proud that I knew Michael Keaton was Batman because of the shape of his chin. When I look at this statue I don't care about the minor details. This statue takes me back to that really happy day in my childhood. A day I will never forget.

:goodpost:
I feel the same.Batman Burton was a big part of my childhood and i can't wait for this one to be placed in my cabinet :rock

I have this pf ordered.i live in THE netherlands..can't wait for this piece!! To bad iT doesn't fit in my detolf vitrine...

In this hobby its important to follow your gut. If you love this version of Batman and you think its a great representation than get it and I am certain you will be very happy when arrives. There are many people that attacked him for various reasons, mostly the turned head drama but for me its not an issue because I am such a fan of this version. There will be times when everyone jumps on the bandwagon saying certain pieces are the greatest ever so they all clamor to buy it and then it has a high es and isn't really all that over time. Several items that have retained value were lower ES items of less popular releases. The true fans picked them up and are stubborn about letting them go. Build a collection that speaks to you and learn to let go of characters that don't mean anything to you. Its an expensive hobby and every dollar counts.

For me, this will always be a special version of Batman. I grew up in a highly conservative Christian home and wasn't allowed to watch anything questionable. Then one week my rich out of town uncle came in and took me and several of my cousins to see this. We all got the mugs above and the popcorn bucket. Afterwards he took us out and bought us GI Joes and we played for hours thinking we were Batman and discussing the movie. I remember feeling so proud that I knew Michael Keaton was Batman because of the shape of his chin. When I look at this statue I don't care about the minor details. This statue takes me back to that really happy day in my childhood. A day I will never forget.

Wow, didn't mean to write all that.

Wow, this is a great post, thank you! I appreciate your advice and input, especially since I am brand new to the hobby! I'm with you on this, Keaton will always be THE Batman! I remember my uncle taking me to Taco Bell late one night and we got a set of those cups! I also remember getting a few of the movie action figures as a kid. That scene when the Joker was knocked off that building and laid there with the laughing coming from his outfit...classic!

Cancelled.

Man you must be thrilled this piece is coming....Ive seen your video's on youtube.This wil be a grail in your collection.And i'm sure that when the first reviews come in there will be a lot more people wanting this pf.
as you said "10 out a 10"

lol I doubt it, it seems to have been used on these Superman PFs with poses that are a bit out there. Some of those Marvel movie PFs like Thor and Cap would be likely candidate for PVC is reckon.

Back