Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think they'll announce the ES on this tomorrow with the newsletter? So amped for Cats. I feel like going to every thread and talking about her

Sent from the Bat Computer

Do you think they'll announce the ES on this tomorrow with the newsletter? So amped for Cats. I feel like going to every thread and talking about her

Sent from the Bat Computer

I hope so. I'm getting scared of all of these increases in edition sizes.

I think this'll have a low ES. 500 - 750 ish...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone in Australia pre ordered this from SS ? I'm just wondering what shipping is as i can't get the quote to work.
Thanks

Has anyone in Australia pre ordered this from SS ? I'm just wondering what shipping is as i can't get the quote to work.
Thanks

Most of the time you can't get a shipping quote till just before they start sending stuff out. The won't have the box size or weight locked down for this yet.

Yep, what Irvy said. I've ordered him thru SS mate and I would anticipate him being similar to the comic PF which was about $150 IIRC.

I'm hoping it might be closer to $100. The comic PF box was freaking huge because the sculpted cape took up so much room. Since this has a cloth cape I'm thinking the box might be significantly smaller. :pray:

2 months and still no edition size. That's ****ed. :lol

I wonder if this and the Reeve Superman are preordering duds.

Im sure they are, to much to soon. There is three Superman PF's on PO right now and Batverse has multiple PFs on order right now. Should have spread them out.

Please don't lump this one in the same category as the Reeve statue. I know there are a few issues with the Keaton statue, but that Reeve statue is total ****. I cant believe they got approval for it, sorry to say this but it looks like a dying CR. It doesn't represent CR in those movies at all. SS should be embarrassed and start all over. I'm not even a fan of those movies, but hope they work on it for the final release, because what they have so far is a total mess.

Agreed.

I'm considering skipping this one too. Rather just stick with the comic versions and Nolan versions.

Kinda have too at these prices. I'm being very selective these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't lump this one in the same category as the Reeve statue. I know there are a few issues with the Keaton statue, but that Reeve statue is total ****. I cant believe they got approval for it, sorry to say this but it looks like a dying CR. It doesn't represent CR in those movies at all. SS should be embarrassed and start all over. I'm not even a fan of those movies, but hope they work on it for the final release, because what they have so far is a total mess.

Oh no, I don't think they're similar as final product goes. This Keaton Batman is FAR better. I'm just talking in terms of sales.

I didn't want to post my thoughts on it in that thread as I try to stay as positive as possible (I hate to be "that guy" who rains on people's parades in their thread) but I completely agree with everything you just said. That head sculpt is just appalling and the pose is awkward to say the least. I was so relieved when I saw the pics of the Keaton PF because if it were to have turned out anything like their reeve attempt I would've had to pass. I feel bad for those superman fans who were disappointed with the way it turned out cuz I completely understand their gripes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't want to post my thoughts on it in that thread as I try to stay as positive as possible (I hate to be "that guy" who rains on people's parades in their thread) but I completely agree with everything you just said. That head sculpt is just appalling and the pose is awkward to say the least. I was so relieved when I saw the pics of the Keaton PF because if it were to have turned out anything like their reeve attempt I would've had to pass. I feel bad for those superman fans who were disappointed with the way it turned out cuz I completely understand their gripes.

Even for casual Superman fans it is major fail, I only got the HT Reeve version due to it being so well done, and that got me excited for the PF, but it only set me up for disappointment.

Back