Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I respectfully disagree. I owned the EB Batman Begins 1/4 Scale for about 10 minutes and decided I didn't want it. Too much of a "doll" to me. PF statues all the way for this guy..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Enter Bay begins is the most overrated figure IMO. The only pictures that are good involve the cape covering the body. With that being said those do like freaking amazing. Especially that pimp lean it's plagued with. Ew.

not bad

image.jpg

I have both EB bats and 1/4 HT bats and i think they both look phenomenal. Never had any qc issues with my enterbay one either. They both have a wonderful presence in my display as well. I guess i just dont see where some of the negativity towards those figs by some collectors come from. And this is coming from someone who has way more premium formats in his collection then figs.

Why does every statue thread have ht groupies in it talking about how awesome they are. Isnt there a dolls thread on this forum somewhere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Can't we all just get along?

Of course, no offense intended, I just find it odd how every statue thread seems to have these ht conversations going on. To me they are two separate mediums. I am a statue guy plain and simple but I don't really find myself in the HT threads talking about how they are small or lack an epic pose or clutter shelves. I just stay in the statue threads.

Of course, no offense intended, I just find it odd how every statue thread seems to have these ht conversations going on. To me they are two separate mediums. I am a statue guy plain and simple but I don't really find myself in the HT threads talking about how they are small or lack an epic pose or clutter shelves. I just stay in the statue threads.

The only reason I brought it up was to see people's opinions on the Hot Toy's version vs. this Premium Format. I'm still torn on which direction to go in.

The only reason I brought it up was to see people's opinions on the Hot Toy's version vs. this Premium Format. I'm still torn on which direction to go in.

I gotcha. I think many of us have traveled this road and found we either like hot toys or we like premium formats. If you look at the collections on here most people have one or the other, a few try to have both. I eventually sold my HT and kept my 1/4 PF's. I also know plenty of others who did the opposite. It will just come down to preference, style, space for display and budget. Best advice I can give is to get both! I know that sounds crazy but its not until you have both styles in your room that you will actually know what you like more. You can always sell the other and get your money back.

I gotcha. I think many of us have traveled this road and found we either like hot toys or we like premium formats. If you look at the collections on here most people have one or the other, a few try to have both. I eventually sold my HT and kept my 1/4 PF's. I also know plenty of others who did the opposite. It will just come down to preference, style, space for display and budget. Best advice I can give is to get both! I know that sounds crazy but its not until you have both styles in your room that you will actually know what you like more. You can always sell the other and get your money back.

I'm with you. I started of with HT but moved over to PF's

I have little interest in HT now. Occasionally I'll see what there up to (normally just making more Iron Man figures) but never interested in buying anything though

I have little interest in HT now. Occasionally I'll see what there up to (normally just making more Iron Man figures) but never interested in buying anything though

The 1/4 scale batman I have is nice but sold the 1/6 figs (except catwoman on batpod)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 1/4 scale batman I have is nice but sold the 1/6 figs (except catwoman on batpod)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah there 1/4 Batman looks impressive so does the EB one but I have to strictly stick to a line. This hobby can spiral out of control otherwise :lol

Last edited:

:exactly: I went down the HT road with all the resident evil characters, then some Nolan Batman and Iron Man stuff but in the end they just didn't look very epic next to my PF's. Face details were great but they always looked like expensive toys compared to the statues. Sometimes I wish I stuck with the HT lines ie Avengers simply because of space constraints.

:exactly: I went down the HT road with all the resident evil characters, then some Nolan Batman and Iron Man stuff but in the end they just didn't look very epic next to my PF's. Face details were great but they always looked like expensive toys compared to the statues. Sometimes I wish I stuck with the HT lines ie Avengers simply because of space constraints.

When I first started I really considered going down the HT road, until I saw my first HT in a box, and THAT was the end. The name says it all. Hot TOYS. They look amazing, but they are simply very awesomely done action figures. Statues are art.

I wonder if they'll make a 1/4 scale Batmobile in the future. If they do I bet it'll be about 2k, but just imagine how awesome it would be. You would sure need a hell of a lot of space though.

I wonder if they'll make a 1/4 scale Batmobile in the future. If they do I bet it'll be about 2k, but just imagine how awesome it would be. You would sure need a hell of a lot of space though.

:lol well The Batmobile is a big car specs run it at Aprox. 260" Long x 95" wide x 51" high which translates in 1/4 scale to Almost 5.5ft Long x little over 2ft wide and about 1 ft tall....so yeah, still effin' huge.

Back