Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a pic earlier with the 1/4 Bale from HT. They looked pretty frikkin rad together.

oh man, i bout wet myself when i saw that. I'm tempted to search for the 1/4 scale HT bale but I figure they will release a PF at some point. Just gotta be patient....:pray:

Great review on the 89 Batman BCC! I still have the hardcover version of that Batman book! It's been beat to s#!t, but I still kept it after all these years. I do want to pick up Keaton Bats eventually to round out my 1/4 Batman collection, but I wanna make sure I can afford my future PO's first.

As for the 1/4 HT Bale Batman, I say jump on it if you can find a good deal. I've seen him as low as $360 USD on the buy and sell section. If you can get around the display stand, you are not going to get a better movie headsculpt from SS (see MOS Cavill or WS CAP), or get more bang for your buck in terms of accessories. I love my 1/4 dollies! :lol

DSC_1753_zpscfef1760.jpg

DSC_0221_zps8a356968.jpg

Hey guys just got him in. I was wondering if anyone had any problems with him not fully being in place on the steps? It seems like he is hovering a little bit. I can actually push on his chest and he moves back and fourth on the steps. Any ideas or suggestions?

Nice review BCC! Love your vids and congrats on getting yours. I should have mine in a week or so.

Great review on the 89 Batman BCC! I still have the hardcover version of that Batman book! It's been beat to s#!t, but I still kept it.

Thanks for watching dudes, bicoid I love that book man! I've got a couple of copies, if I see them in a second hand book store I have to have them.

Hey guys just got him in. I was wondering if anyone had any problems with him not fully being in place on the steps? It seems like he is hovering a little bit. I can actually push on his chest and he moves back and fourth on the steps. Any ideas or suggestions?

Mine took a little extra effort to get pushed in all the way. You may also have a problem with the peg hole, debris or too shallow depth may be a problem also.

Finally got to unpack mine tonight. Corner of the box was crushed but other than that the figure is great....except it didn't come packed with a FREAKING CAPE!!!! So I've got my Keaton bats displayed looking like a cross between the 89 and Beyond suit haha. Sideshow why must you torment me???

#1227 arrived today and he looks great! My only problem was that one of the bats was broken of the little base that they are attached to. Nothing that a drop of super glue couldn't fix. I am a little annoyed with the SSC shipping department though. The boxes are clearly marked which end is up and they put the shipping label on the bottom of the box so mine made its journey to me upside down most of the time. I was worried when I picked up the box and heard rattling. It turns out that it was the non exclusive arm rolling around loose in the packaging. Luckily it wasn't broken.

Finally got to unpack mine tonight. Corner of the box was crushed but other than that the figure is great....except it didn't come packed with a FREAKING CAPE!!!! So I've got my Keaton bats displayed looking like a cross between the 89 and Beyond suit haha. Sideshow why must you torment me???

Are you sure? The cape is in a separate compartment on the backside of the styrofoam.

Back