Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... Sooo close to getting Catwoman last week... So glad I didn't... Still would have probably ordered this but I would be eating an NRD on Cats.

Yeah, there is just so much right now, CW is ok but I don't think she is all everyone is raving her to be. I feel like all I read on these boards is OMG Catwoman has sculpted nips...she is the greatest work ever done...OMG Harley has nips, she is just a perfect example of a PF, wow Red Sonja has underboob, SS greatest creation yet. But then peeps be like Keaton's head is turned so uh...im gonna pass...makes me laugh

Yeah, there is just so much right now, CW is ok but I don't think she is all everyone is raving her to be. I feel like all I read on these boards is OMG Catwoman has sculpted nips...she is the greatest work ever done...OMG Harley has nips, she is just a perfect example of a PF, wow Red Sonja has underboob, SS greatest creation yet. But then peeps be like Keaton's head is turned so uh...im gonna pass...makes me laugh

I agree on your post, buddy, though I still stand by passing on this because of the head-turn. It's just me, I suppose. I'm happy for those who have this on order and seeing the pics I think the figure turned out great over-all.

Also, some people be like it's Keaton Batman so it can't be nitpicked and it's FOTY though we're only through 2 weeks in January and there's still more PFs to come this year :monkey3

Well I am really confused to purchase it or not! I have Batman and Superman, want to add Wonder Woman to complete the Trinity! On the other hand I am a huge fan of Tim Burton movies and believe Keaton is the one and only Batman in my book! My budget allows me to purchase one of them which sucks!

Well I am really confused to purchase it or not! I have Batman and Superman, want to add Wonder Woman to complete the Trinity! On the other hand I am a huge fan of Tim Burton movies and believe Keaton is the one and only Batman in my book! My budget allows me to purchase one of them which sucks!

That's tough, I know the feeling. But if you wish to have both but can only get one at the moment, get Keaton first. While the EX is still available, he's got lower ES and might sell out before you know it. He's already out and some people just wait for in-hand pics before they place an order.

As for Diana, EX is waitlisted at the moment, you might as well just go on the waitlist. If you're fine with the regular, I bet you have plenty of time to save up for that -- the ES of 6000 is a whopper you might easily find her at retail for quite some time after release.

I might come out of retirement for this.

2bae599e93a21fc9d3f07771f00e8ed1.jpg

My only gripe is the suite seems more like a matte dark grey instead polished black
That's EXACTLY my only concern with it too.
Compared to my HT next to it you can clearly see the big difference in finish.
But the face, the cape, the size compensate it ;)

Joel Schumacher sculpted nips FTW!!!

Then everyone is Happy!!! :) :)

images

That's EXACTLY my only concern with it too.
Compared to my HT next to it you can clearly see the big difference in finish.
But the face, the cape, the size compensate it ;)
I got a buddy who does amazing air brushing, I could always ask him to darken him up for me.

This will be my first PF and my first DC/comic book character statue. I have a large Alien franchise collection and have tried to limit the different subject matter I collect but this looks too good to pass up. Michael Keaton was the Batman that I knew and loved as a kid and this looks to be an incredible representation of that character. Plus the exclusive version is still available. I've had my eye on this one for a while, though not intending to pre-order, but in hand photos and video sealed the deal:thud:

With the chance of everything hitting all at once after the bottleneck clears, I threw this on a 2 payment flex to try and give myself some breathing room, but this is hard to be patient for with such stunning photos coming in!

Home Run!

It really does look fantastic in BMR's video. He used the word "elegant" to describe the piece and I think he's spot on. It just has a classy look with the base and all the details. Even if this doesn't turn out to be FOTY, I think it will be a strong contender. This might be the last time we see an 89 Batman statue of this quality for a while.

Back