Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fgxTD8G.jpg

So, quick follow-up:
Thank you very much for your patience. I sincerely apologize for the delay. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, #---, has been booked for the Batman Michael Keaton PF 3002501 - GRAPPLE GUN HAND. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

:clap

I really hope SS doesn't push us flex payers back anymore. After seeing the sear awesomeness of this statue I really am excited about getting it.

Wow what a great statue! it definitely has lots of presence, what I am most impressed with is the quality of the cape! anyways heres some pictures

SSBatman1.jpg

SSBatman2.jpg

SSBatman3.jpg

SSBatman4.jpg

SSBatman5.jpg

SSBatman6.jpg

This is the first chance I've had to get a look at the photos.

Wow! This piece...is...gorgeous! I'm so happy with the way this turned out. Well done Sideshow.

This is fantastic. Congrats to all getting him. I'm ashamed of this hobby if he doesn't sell out soon. Too many chic statues eating into budgets. This is the real deal imo.

This is fantastic. Congrats to all getting him. I'm ashamed of this hobby if he doesn't sell out soon. Too many chic statues eating into budgets. This is the real deal imo.

Yeah... Sooo close to getting Catwoman last week... So glad I didn't... Still would have probably ordered this but I would be eating an NRD on Cats.

Back