Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Earth 2 Nicola Scott Batman came in today here are your usual dodgy phone cam pics enjoy.

20140121_125543_zps58852830.jpg

Thanks again for the pics ditch! :hi5:

He looks pretty nice. Though the sparkling white teeth look a bit distracting. :D Is he attached to the base too?

Personally, I have never liked the 'gloss' they add to these statues. It is fine till its just the chest logo, but when they spread it to other parts of the costume, not so much.

I haven't read / started reading Earth 2 yet. Would really like to see Nicola Scott's work. She has quite a fan following.

Your AO Bats is starting to look much better.

Thanks. Hopeful to make him look worth the money spent. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that BR!

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE BATMAN BY JAE LEE STATUE
BASED ON THE DESIGNS OF JAE LEE
SCULPTED BY JONATHAN MATTHEWS

The Dark Knight smashes out of his best-selling series BATMAN/SUPERMAN and into your home with this stunning statue designed by artist Jae Lee!

Limited Edition of 5,200
Measures Approximately 7.8" Tall

$79.95 US • On Sale July 2014 * Allocations May Occur

Thanks for the pics Ditch

I'm familiar with the design but it looks too much like an apron (is just me?) and like you said B that gloss and teeth are distracting - think this one's a pass for me

I am however counting down the days for that Harley can't wait for that :)

The Jae Lee statue looks great but I'm not sure I like him looking up. I'll need to see more picks before I pull the trigger on this one.

BB&WSF Yes mate he is attatched to the base.
I knew i had seen that Jae Lee pose before but i have no idea what is going on with the cape.

I'm familiar with the design but it looks too much like an apron (is just me?) and like you said B that gloss and teeth are distracting - think this one's a pass for me

:lol @ apron.

It sure is a different costume (and I thought TN52 one was weird), but doesn't look as bad in the artwork:

4-19f23a04da.jpg

If the lighter grey on the side was of a darker shade it would have looked better.

BB&WSF Yes mate he is attatched to the base.
I knew i had seen that Jae Lee pose before but i have no idea what is going on with the cape.

Thanks.

Its like as Jock's looks better when displayed above the eye level, this will look better when displayed on a lower shelf.

Nice find N, thanks!

This one looks fantastic!

As I said earlier, even if they are able to achieve 75% of the proto, it'll be great! If nothing else, then at least the face paint app. Hate the way the face sculpt looks so 'soft' in most of these.

Do you think we'll see another Bruce Timm Batman in this series, whether it be a reissue or a new sculpt?

I would be amazed if they didn't re-release the Timm Batman at some point this year to coincide with Harley. And that's one case where swapping the bat symbol and modifying the paint a little might actually make it look better.

Love this new one. It's like Gotham-Gothic Batman. I'm really picky about my statues, but this one is on my A-list once I see the first in-hand pic.

Anybody knows how much should I pay for a Kelley Jones Batman B&W? I really love this rendition of Batman growing up, next to the Keaton suit and BTAS look. I love scary batman more than hi-tech-motorcycle outfit-Nolan inspired Batman. :lol

I would be amazed if they didn't re-release the Timm Batman at some point this year to coincide with Harley. And that's one case where swapping the bat symbol and modifying the paint a little might actually make it look better.

I love the Bruce Timm statue on my desk but I wouldn't mind a proper BTAS B&W statue.

I am all over that Jae Lee Bat's like a strong moss :)

Pre-ordered Harley yesterday as well (had to use FP.COM much to my disgust) & I'd love a new Bruce Timm Batman to go with her...really not feeling the original one, just don't like the weird jumping pose, if he'd been standing that would have been perfect...hopefully next time

BT Joker would be the icing on the cake though

Neil

Back