Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People in Sydney that may want a signed Earth 2 BB&W (this is at KINGS COMICS Pitt St)

Nicola%20Scott%20Batman%20Signing.jpg

OK, so I just went ahead and glued the foot of the AO Bats back on to the base. It arrived detached but the rest of the statue looked very good. No other damage to the piece. DCBS contacted me to say they didn't have any replacements coming and I could send it back for a full refund or take an additional 10% off if I wanted to keep it. I really wanted the piece so I just decided to glue the foot back into place. Seems to have worked out. The price for the statue will come out to $49 for me and if the glue holds up, I have no complaints.

That's much better than returning it filip! :)

The glue and leg / foot should stay. And, for $49, I believe its a pretty piece to own, given the fact that you like the game so much...

That's much better than returning it filip! :)

The glue and leg / foot should stay. And, for $49, I believe its a pretty piece to own, given the fact that you like the game so much...

I agree with you. I like the piece enough where I would have tried to score it from somewhere else. The piece I received from DCBS was just about perfect except for the foot/base issue. No googly eyes or messed up bat ears. I was afraid if I returned it, I would only get something worse (paint apps wise) and still have to possibly deal with the foot/base issue on a new piece. This seemed like the easiest solution. Once I glued the peg at the bottom of his foot into the socket of the base, it looks as good as new. In the end, I'm glad I kept the piece.

I can't say that I'll be picking this piece up but DAMN if that doesn't look good. That proto piece looks fantastic. I'm just not into superhero zombies all that much.

Really hope this one turns out great, like the way it looks in the fifth pic

Last edited:
@BurningRage: Thanks for the pics!

Can't tell who this one is done after, but it looks like Michael Turner Bats. Can anyone confirm?

I guess he is.

batman_turner_zps11069585.jpg
Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-004_zps8becc34e.jpg

Variant? Noticed the black half is grey on white base due in sept when we know its due in may. I doubt they pushed it back that far.

Yup, looks like a variant. However, September is for Neal Adams' Zombie Bats.

There's a pic on ComicVine that shows the nametag with "Second Edition".

https://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3648145

The first edition isn't even sold out yet...
Wow, that's right. Even the base is the color style of the "second edition" bases with the white on the outer side. If this is really true that makes me upset and disappointed in DC. I get it, when she sells out, and she will, but this is too soon to do a second edition of her. It's like taking the ES of 5200, slapping a new paint app, and doubling the ES.

Back