Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played a little bit of new game plus last night before work and there was an update. Then when I used the fast travel the sound was actually in sync for the first time, hopefully this means some other issues are fixed too. I really enjoyed this game but the glitches have made me weary about playing through it again.

On a side note, I thought with new game plus you were supposed to start with all the gadgets and upgrades you acquire through your first play through? I didn't.

I had a few glitches on my first play through, nothing too major but a couple times after clearing a room silently the last guy would be stuck half way inside a wall so I wouldn't be able to finish and leave the room. Just had to restart that section but is still a pain. But with all the horror stories it put me off playing through again and something worse happening.

Really enjoying this game so far!

I like the new voice for bats.

I love the new bat voice, he's a great alternative to Conroy whenver he's not available, forget the rest, Roger CS is the one.

On the other hand, I hate the new Joker voice, I know he's supposed to daycare Hamill's voice, but he misses the mark :)D) imo he doesn't do it with charm and instead comes across as douchy, I know that wasn't Baker's intention, but that's how I hear him, Hamill's almost like a lullaby to me, don't get me wrong, Troy is a fantastic VA and I like pretty much everything else he's done, but I think a different approach to mister J's voice would have served the game better, that part was a miss for me.

Wish i could afford this game. I'm still playing arkham city on my "average" computer. that arkham origins deathstroke figure looks really cool, too.

Ive just encountered the copperhead glitch. A cutscene apparently didnt kick in after i defeated her and now i cant continue with the main story. How has this not been fixed?! Other than that i was enjoying this game!

After checking various forums i found a way round it! had to return to the warehouse and it sorted it. phew!

Last edited:
Finished the story yesterday. I really liked the story in this one. I liked the explanation of Bane being so HUGE in the other games. I liked the introduction of the Joker. Makes we want another origins game with the intro of other characters.

Yea, I thought it was going to be released today so I checked the Xbox marketplace throughout the day. I decided to search it up and it looks like it's a story dlc debuting Mr. Freeze!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I thought it was going to be released today so I checked the Xbox marketplace throughout the day. I decided to search it up and it looks like it's a story dlc debuting Mr. Freeze!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Is there a release date on it yet? I haven't bothered looking as I've been playing my PS4 since Xmas, but I will be going back to Origins to finish up Trophies.

I haven't been in this thread in a while. My wife bought me the ps3 collector set when it came out, but I told her to hang on to it for xmas because of all the problems and hoped all patches would fix them by now. Am I reading this right, that the game is still if not more ****ed up? Have they fixed anything?

I haven't encountered one single glithch!

Back