Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's how it worked in the previous games so I imagine that's how it'll work for this one.

Well, I was meaning the cutscenes, more than anything. Since there technically are no cutscenes, it'll pretty much be the skin 100% of the time, will it not (in Arkham City, if you had, say, the TDKR skin, during a cutscene, you'd have your standard Arkham Batman)?

Well, I was meaning the cutscenes, more than anything. Since there technically are no cutscenes, it'll pretty much be the skin 100% of the time, will it not (in Arkham City, if you had, say, the TDKR skin, during a cutscene, you'd have your standard Arkham Batman)?
Ah I didn't know you were talking about the cutscenes. In Arkham City, when a major cutscene played it reverted back to the original skin. The cutscenes are in-game but whenever they play out, the model reverts back to the original skin during that time.

No Limited/Batmobile Edition for PC in USA/NA? Well **** you too.

Here's the cover for the comic. It would make an awesome poster.

original.jpg

Yes very disappointing, you could always just remove the game box and replace it with the PC one and then sell the PS game, unless it has those annoying PS4 branding marks on the box :gah:, I hope there PC versions for europe

Damn saw the limited and batmobile editions pictures. Gonna have to drop $300 for both now. Why couldn't they have an ultra batmobile edition that comes with the statue for like $40 more or something. I preorderd both on Amazon but it looks like the batmobile edition just went out of stock.

Damn saw the limited and batmobile editions pictures. Gonna have to drop $300 for both now. Why couldn't they have an ultra batmobile edition that comes with the statue for like $40 more or something. I preorderd both on Amazon but it looks like the batmobile edition just went out of stock.

probably just temporary, or its super limited :lol

Yeah, having two collectors' editions is wack. I wish I could flex pay a game pre-order, especially since this isn't coming out until June now.

Here's the cover for the comic. It would make an awesome poster.

original.jpg
It would, it looks great.

On the note of the statue and Batmobile, chances are, like the Batarang and Arkham City Statue, they'll be available separately, probably for a reasonable price too

Yeah, having two collectors' editions is wack. I wish I could flex pay a game pre-order, especially since this isn't coming out until June now.

Go to Gamestop. They let you put money down whenever you please. You put like a $5 deposit down (probably a bit more for a Collector's Edition). Plus, they've got the Red Hood Exclusive Content, and, if you decide you don't want it, you can cancel whenever you want and get all your money back. I did that a lot when I was younger, then, one day, the guy who worked there said "this isn't a bank" and banned me.:lol

Go to Gamestop. They let you put money down whenever you please. You put like a $5 deposit down (probably a bit more for a Collector's Edition). Plus, they've got the Red Hood Exclusive Content, and, if you decide you don't want it, you can cancel whenever you want and get all your money back. I did that a lot when I was younger, then, one day, the guy who worked there said "this isn't a bank" and banned me.:lol

That a guys a ****. I never did that with my customers.

And yeah thats how it is. Not hard. I think its like 25 to do a collectors.

June 2 is my birthday, so a delay to that ends up being OK for me :lol

Not thrilled about the two separate deluxe editions. I would have preferred a version that includes both statues. Maybe there is still a console edition yet to come?

Well, I've got 4 orders for this in now. One on each console for the Batman statue on amazon and one on each console for the Batmobile edition on gamestop since Amazon seems to be out of that. Still not sure which system I'll be ending up with, so best to play it safe and order on both and either cancel later or flip the other.

Last edited:

I hope so.

But remember the AK Batsuit has a ton of moving parts that the skins do not, so it'll be interesting to see if they work something around that.

June 2nd?? Oh well, plenty of time to save up for a white PS4 then. The Arkham City CE was sweet, I can't miss out on this one as well.

I think the Batmobile is the better CE, in conjunction with the hope that Hot Toys will make an AK Bats. The statue doesn't seem to be all that impressive based on that one picture. There goes $200!

Back