Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, that means AK is smooth as a Ken doll?

2eft4lk.jpg

Forget AK - Oswald Cobblepot instead of Batman and the AK :rotfl Even worse than Raiden.

That is kinda late, but gives people like me without a PS4 or XBO more time, which helps.

With the collector's edition, since it's TriForce, after market prices for the Batmobile edition are going to be really bad so I think I may have to buy that regardless day one. I missed out on The Last of Us Post-Pandemic edition, mainly since I didn't know how limited it was so yeah.

Edit: Where's the regular Limited Edition?

That is kinda late, but gives people like me without a PS4 or XBO more time, which helps.

With the collector's edition, since it's TriForce, after market prices for the Batmobile edition are going to be really bad so I think I may have to buy that regardless day one. I missed out on The Last of Us Post-Pandemic edition, mainly since I didn't know how limited it was so yeah.

Edit: Where's the regular Limited Edition?

This is why I usually order and keep it regardless if I think I don't want it. If I change my mind and it becomes super rare I can sell it and make my money back.

Why would they do this to us? Two CE's!?! I hate you, WB. I already have to shell out for a new TV and a PS4, why are you so intent on murdering my wallet with two collector's editions; and Triforce couldn't even make it easy by giving Batman one of their sucky paintjobs. Noooooo, they want to make him look like a pewter memorial statue.

The statue looks nice...could be a bit better (like the Kotobukiya Arkham City CE statue) but I like the concept

BAK-Limited-Edition_1920.jpg

So, since everything is rendered in-engine, does this mean that, when we use skins, the whole game will have that skin as a character model?

What!! Wasn't the game supposed to release October initially? I assumed it would release in march [emoji35]

Oh well, those statues look boss. Hopefully the bat mobile looks that good in person.

Back