Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinda knew this was coming

batman-arkham-origins-the-complete-edition-656x656.jpg

Are you saying I'm crazy or WB Montreal is?
WB Montreal. :lol But I gotta see what that looks like in game. Well that and it'll shut up any nay sayers that this game isn't broken. You can say it's a good game, but not that it isn't broken.

It basically looks normal. My gadget selection's there when I use the D-Pad, but there's no Remote Claw above the Batclaw, and there's no disrupter to the right of the concussion detonator.

Release this on PS4! I dont even care if the graphics aren't updated. PS4 just cant play ps3 games. It sucks! ha

Origins I mean

Origins can go **** itself. Great writing be damned, I tried to restart I am the night mode again today and got the same glitch...only during the battle with TN-1 Bane. Yeah, literally, right before the end, this POS screws me.

I have yet to experience any if those glitches. Only one is the last riddler trophy inside Edward's place, and that's it. Played on PS3, btw.

Disc issue, maybe?

Origins can go **** itself. Great writing be damned, I tried to restart I am the night mode again today and got the same glitch...only during the battle with TN-1 Bane. Yeah, literally, right before the end, this POS screws me.
Wow. That's just awful. I feel your pain.

Phew. I got lucky. I thought "to hell with it; might as well give it a shot," and, luckily, the remote claw part was scripted, so, yeah...again, phew. This is a good game, don't get me wrong, but it's glitchy as all hell, and that's what prevents it from achieving greatness, in my eyes. I love Dini's work with all my heart, but I honestly believe Origins has some of the best writing out of any of the games. Hell, the moment when Bruce tells Alfred "Alfred, what do you see when you look at me? The boy whose shoes you tied; the teenager you drove to his first date, etc." is one of my favorite Batman moments ever, it's so damned...it's just beautiful. I think WB Montreal should do a next-fan remake, and I think they should try their damnedest to make it as perfect as possible. To me, this game is just full of untapped potential.

I think the nature of it is extremely rare. This game is, for all intents and purposes, a last-ditch attempt by WB to cash in on the franchise before making the leap to next-gen. Looking at every other "cash grab" in history, it should've sucked, but it didn't. They managed to put out a great game with quality writing, performances, and gameplay, it's just the damn glitches that hold it back. For some people, that's not been an issue, and I'm happy for you; I am, I just think that...I look at it this way; WB Montreal's in a race with Rocksteady, they suddenly start to gain a lead, they're getting ahead, aaaaand...they tripped on their shoelaces. I mean what I said, this game has some of the best writing in the series, and even the performances, while not hitting the same "nostalgia" notes as the others, are great. I don't know, I should probably quit complaining. After that initial rush of anger left, now it's just disappointment.

Phew. I got lucky. I thought "to hell with it; might as well give it a shot," and, luckily, the remote claw part was scripted, so, yeah...again, phew. This is a good game, don't get me wrong, but it's glitchy as all hell, and that's what prevents it from achieving greatness, in my eyes. I love Dini's work with all my heart, but I honestly believe Origins has some of the best writing out of any of the games. Hell, the moment when Bruce tells Alfred "Alfred, what do you see when you look at me? The boy whose shoes you tied; the teenager you drove to his first date, etc." is one of my favorite Batman moments ever, it's so damned...it's just beautiful. I think WB Montreal should do a next-fan remake, and I think they should try their damnedest to make it as perfect as possible. To me, this game is just full of untapped potential.

I think the nature of it is extremely rare. This game is, for all intents and purposes, a last-ditch attempt by WB to cash in on the franchise before making the leap to next-gen. Looking at every other "cash grab" in history, it should've sucked, but it didn't. They managed to put out a great game with quality writing, performances, and gameplay, it's just the damn glitches that hold it back. For some people, that's not been an issue, and I'm happy for you; I am, I just think that...I look at it this way; WB Montreal's in a race with Rocksteady, they suddenly start to gain a lead, they're getting ahead, aaaaand...they tripped on their shoelaces. I mean what I said, this game has some of the best writing in the series, and even the performances, while not hitting the same "nostalgia" notes as the others, are great. I don't know, I should probably quit complaining. After that initial rush of anger left, now it's just disappointment.

:lecture Thanks for expressing my opinion on this game when I couldn't really find the proper way to say it. I think the story in this game is the best of the series so far.

https://www.dualshockers.com/2014/0...velopment-at-batman-arkham-origins-developer/

While the Batman: Arkham franchise has gone back to Rocksteady Studios, looks like the cogs are spinning at Batman: Arkham Origins developer Warner Bros. Games Montréal, in the form of a new game for PS4 and Xbox one, as explicitly revealed by the resume of Audio Designer Dustin Reid.
Mentions of an unannounced AAA game are also present in several profiles of other Warner Bros. Games Montréal developers, and Batman: Arkham Origins Lead Game Designer Pierre-Luc Foisy mentions:
Now working on a new AAA project that is just starting. Currently lead the Design team and help starting some prototypes.

If the Linkedin profiles are any indication, it seems that Warner Bros. Games Montréal has placed a large percentage of the staff of Batman: Arkham Origins at work on this new game, even if nothing else is known about it.
Will it be another Batman or superhero game, or maybe something entirely different? Rumors about a Suicide Squad game have been floating around, but for the moment it’s too early too say. We’ll keep our feelers out and we’ll let you know as soon as we do.

I should be more excited as I'm a big Harley fan. But I hate the design they went with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back