Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_md8xk9Pkh91rpb80d.gif

Anticipating this game got me pumped to go back and play the first. Got it on pc this time, using a 2560x1440 resolution monitor...OMG....for a 2009 game, still looks and plays AWESOME.

I kinda felt overwhelmed by the size of Arkham City, but this one is prefect still

Mentioning Arkham City, I just saw last night that it was free on PS Plus. It's a good opportunity for those who have never played it.

Good call; yeah game is awesome, especially included in membership. Thanks for the heads up!

No problem!

I have it on PC, too, but I have 100% completion on the PS3 version, so I've never bothered to replay it :lol. But, when I do replay AC one of these days, it's going to be on PC with the sweet, sweet anti-aliasing turned all the way up :lecture.

Yeah, the Arkham Asylum game is looking pretty amazing on my current set up and not glitches or the like. Debating on Origins for PC....most likely with a Steam sale

Yeah, the Arkham Asylum game is looking pretty amazing on my current set up and not glitches or the like. Debating on Origins for PC....most likely with a Steam sale

I think it's on sale for $10 right now. And DLC is $5.

Oh man, missed it....paid $20 last night, but ya know - I don't feel ripped off. Gonna wait for Arkham City sale though...$30 is ten more than I want to pay for a game I already paid $60 for originally

That full turnaround of the Batsuit is glorious. I like that it looks like the armor fits the overall shape of the (idealized) body underneath, and not like something that looks like it's there to add bulk or make him look bigger or more intimidating than he normally is. Bale was in great shape in the TDK movies, but this idealized Batman is a freaking truck, and you get the sense that even without the suit, even two or three thugs would think twice about challenging him to a fight.

Back