Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update

they just officially released the Patch,, anyones tested it?

i'm seeing mixed results from ppl.

I'll try it out. I opened the graphics menu, and noticed that high graphics settings are now an option, along with V-sync.

The funny thing is, I got my refund for Arkham Knight months ago, but WB still hasn't disabled my key, and the updates are still installing automatically :lol :slap.

How do I go about getting the patch? I have the physical game since June and I keep checking my steam and I don't know where or what do I need to do to get the patch. Another thing I notice when I try to open the game I get a pop up that's saids "batman arkham knight is not available in your current platform"? Is it telling me my current computer is not capable to play the game? Or is it something else? Thanks in advance for the help.

So this just happened in the last Riddler track

IMG_0942.jpg

The future of gaming, everyone. I don't even know how this happened, I've been playing a few hours whenever I boot up the game (which isn't even every day), but still, the ****? Last Riddler track can suck a bat-**** btw.

Yeah, the last Riddler track is annoying. You can made good time, but then the blocks on the curvy wall just pop up in rapid succession and explode your tankmobile. Getting three stars on the AR challenge is what separates the men from the boys, though :lol.

As for the error, seems like it's pretty wide-spread:

PS4 error code CE-34878-0 ? what it is and how to fix it | PlayStation 4

That's the worst part. I got so pissed at that last wall. The worst part is when you have a flawless run, and then, right before the finish line, it ****s you right in the ass. I got my three stars, but it was a much cruder runthrough than I'd hoped. I had one where I drifted whenever I could, I made it through every obstacle without even being grazed, and the time was almost perfect. The worst part is that I don't even think I got crushed, I think I just rode too close to the edge and got dumped into the reservoir.:lol

Side note: I now have $30 in my Playstation Wallet, so, now I'm just waiting for the inevitable Season Pass sale again. I'm hoping they do it again with the Nolan update. If not, I'll just stop being a cheapskate and shell out the 10 bucks.:lol

Yeah, the last Riddler track is annoying. You can made good time, but then the blocks on the curvy wall just pop up in rapid succession and explode your tankmobile. Getting three stars on the AR challenge is what separates the men from the boys, though :lol.

As for the error, seems like it's pretty wide-spread:

PS4 error code CE-34878-0 ? what it is and how to fix it | PlayStation 4
It's the worst, such a difficulty spike compared to the others :lol

Is it really? Huh, interesting. I also just remembered, I was downloading the pre-order DLC (Harley, Scarecrow, and the skins) so I wonder if that ****ed up anything

I've played like 15 hours, and I've only done 15 percent... These riddler challenges with cat woman are driving me ****in crazy

anyone else slightly annoyed rocksteady is keeping quiet with season pass details? I mean I payed 40 ****ing dollars for this pass and they can't even let me know when I can play it?

plus all the dlc that's been released this far has maybe given me 2 hours of gameplay. cmon where's the meat at?

anyone else slightly annoyed rocksteady is keeping quiet with season pass details? I mean I payed 40 ****ing dollars for this pass and they can't even let me know when I can play it?

plus all the dlc that's been released this far has maybe given me 2 hours of gameplay. cmon where's the meat at?

I couldnt agree more with this post, its getting annoying.

To put it into perspective, Batman defeated tons of armed militia and thugs. He defeated Two-Face, the Arkham Knight, Scarecrow... he cured the Man Bat, stopped a gun running operation, apprehended a serial killer, saved Catwoman, AND he solved 240 Riddler trophies/puzzles. Of course, there's a lot more, but he did ALL of this in the span of one night. Back in college, I struggled to write essays and reports in one night..........

Funny story, I actually completed an essay in the span of a night during the spring, and I had very little time. I was playing Mega Man X before that and didn't bother :lol somehow, I scored a 100 on that essay, and it was 12 pages.

And there is indeed more...though some of it is spoilers.

I ended up using the EMP a lot more in the end.

It allowed me to "freeze" a nice sized grouping of the tanks, then kill those tanks off, thus refilling my meter to use again.

The 48 tanks one where you need to defend the police department?
If you have not noticed of found it, as you come out of the garage, dip off to the left and back up into the little alley that wraps around the back of the building.
This will make the AI funnel in "slower" and one by one.

If it it not that part and just one of the random mines, you can usually find a spot in the buildings and whatnot that allow you to pop in and out of cover. Blocking enemy shots and missiles.

just read something about the PC Retail Copy of the game..
is that the Game does come with 5 disc.. however all these 5 installs 7GB of content and then it'll download the rest "30GB" from Steam .. really WTF !lol

Back