Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0xkSUwz.jpg

:yess: gonna start up tonight

Congratulations!

I've come to the conclusion that I really want to see ThreeZero get this license. I'm sick of Hot Toys not doing anything with the City license, and I'd like to see a company that would actually give a **** about the property do something with it. I look at that Prime1 stuff and I'm like, "dammit! Why can't I be rich, too?"

I've come to the conclusion that I really want to see ThreeZero get this license. I'm sick of Hot Toys not doing anything with the City license, and I'd like to see a company that would actually give a **** about the property do something with it. I look at that Prime1 stuff and I'm like, "dammit! Why can't I be rich, too?"

Your right. Prime 1 looks great but unless your slinging that blue crystal your not getting alot of those and hot toys is becoming a slave to Disney so threezero seems like the best option. They are doing all the obscure and out there properties people want

Your right. Prime 1 looks great but unless your slinging that blue crystal your not getting alot of those and hot toys is becoming a slave to Disney so threezero seems like the best option. They are doing all the obscure and out there properties people want

That's the worst part about the Prime1 stuff. They're putting it out super-fast and they're doing all the licenses people want that are being avoided (Arkham, The Flash, Arrow, etc.), but, like you said, they're doing it in a scale and at a pricepoint that's just not feasible for a lot of us.

I'd love to see 1/6 figures from this game, but surprisingly- my most wanted figure of the entire cast is.. Batgirl? Yeah, that costume is amazing! It's like a female Bale suit.

I'd love to see 1/6 figures from this game, but surprisingly- my most wanted figure of the entire cast is.. Batgirl? Yeah, that costume is amazing! It's like a female Bale suit.

I'd love an Arkham Knight Catwoman, personally. All of the best design elements of the Arkham City suit with a gorgeous next-gen character model, to boot. As far as the entire cast goes, though? Batman, Scarecrow, and Arkham Knight are probably top 3, so long as the AK was loaded with accessories including multiple headsculpts, alternate chest plates, and the works.:lol

Just finished this game, and got the second ending. Erm...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just finished this game, and got the second ending. Erm...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I pretty much feel the same, I wouldn't mind an ambiguous ending if it actually added to the ending, this on the other hand just felt like they didn't really know how to end the game. We might actually get answers in the Upcoming DLC since it takes place after the ending of the game.

I was furious with the ending, for the first few days I thought it sucked. I took a step back and realize it was a deliberate decision, here's my take on it (hang on though, it's gonna be awhile):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I was furious with the ending, for the first few days I thought it sucked. I took a step back and realize it was a deliberate decision, here's my take on it (hang on thought, it's gonna be awhile):

Spoiler Spoiler:
That is the kind of in depth thinking the ending is supposed to illicit, imo, people always want things spoon fed and I think with as guarded a character as the Batman this ending was actually good. People may like it or not but months later they are still talking about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The new DLC ( Crime Fighter Pack) is available via PSN Europe Store

- 4 Combat Challenges
- 2 Predator Challenges

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree with you 100%.

I agree with you platty.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The more I think about it, the more I think that they could use the ending to perfectly transition into a Justice League game.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't say I was that impressed with today's DLC. I beat all the challenge maps with 3 stars on the first go, and since you're only limited to a certain character in each map there's not that much replay value. These really should have been a part of the core game as challenge maps were in all the others.

Oh well, at least there should be some good DLC coming later this month.

got my Physical Copy still unopened waiting for this Fix

what's Weird is the Patch size is really small for the amount of Complaints ppl had with this game ..

Back