Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's true about waiting to see what the "real" ending is but the story and events leading up to that are pretty crazy. I'm looking forward to seeing what people think about it. Hell, maybe that zaniness will be appealing within the game, who knows. Still, I'm amazed that these things managed to dwarf the weirdness of Titan Joker hulk from Asylum or Penguin having a pet Solomon Grundy equipped with stadium in City. :lol

Yeah, that's true about waiting to see what the "real" ending is but the story and events leading up to that are pretty crazy. I'm looking forward to seeing what people think about it. Hell, maybe that zaniness will be appealing within the game, who knows. Still, I'm amazed that these things managed to dwarf the weirdness of Titan Joker hulk from Asylum or Penguin having a pet Solomon Grundy equipped with stadium in City. :lol

Titan Joker was the only oddity I can really remember in AA. AC with Grundy, I can "accept" it without really being bothered by it.

Amazon just upgraded my order to one day shipping for free due to it being backordered (the silver ps4).....-.- I ordered this the day it was up.

Seriously? When I called, even though I'd been charged, she said "no, we can't edit the order, because it might result in you not getting your item," when I asked if she could expedite shipping.

Huh. They just texted me and said that my console shipped, and that it will be here Wednesday. It's not release day, but I consider having to wait a day less a win in my book. Dammit, why is this so hard? I've waited four years for this game, so why does the last stretch seem so difficult? :lol

I'm just speaking in general, not at you. That thread has dredged up an entire new level of retardation in this place.

As for the game itself, do 100% completion to get the true ending and then draw your own conclusions.

I thought JW was a pretty enjoyable summer blockbuster. Turned out much better than I expected and I still only gave it a 6/10 :lol

Of course it's nowhere nearly as good the first flick, but it was pretty cool seeing dinosaurs killing a bunch of people again, especially in IMAX.

Huh. They just texted me and said that my console shipped, and that it will be here Wednesday. It's not release day, but I'll take whatever win I can get.

They corrected my shipment after I called. The person I spoke to lied plenty of times to me about the shipping until I told him I know at least 100 other people getting their game in tomorrow, right after that he decided to expedite it for me :lol

Most reviews are saying it has the worst story in the series. As long as the gameplay is solid and the ending is good, I'll be happy.

I thought JW was a pretty enjoyable summer blockbuster. Turned out much better than I expected and I still only gave it a 6/10 :lol

Of course it's nowhere nearly as good the first flick, but it was pretty cool seeing dinosaurs killing a bunch of people again, especially in IMAX.

They corrected my shipment after I called. The person I spoke to lied plenty of times to me about the shipping until I told him I know at least 100 other people getting their game in tomorrow, right after that he decided to expedite it for me :lol

Most reviews are saying it has the worst story in the series. As long as the gameplay is solid and the ending is good, I'll be happy.

Guess they should have kept Paul Dini after all, but we'll see tonight...and tomorrow....and most of the week probably. :lol

I just got some very good news. UPS just delivered my package a day early, the only thing is I'm still at work :impatient: :slap :gah:

ugh, does this game really have two endings? I hate it when a game makes you 100% it to get the "true ending". Different endings based on the different things you do in the game is cool, this rubs me the wrong way. If you want me to 100% your game then make it fun to do not a mandatory requirement to see the real ending. It was fun in city to get 100%, hopefully this game holds true to that.

Well, this is ****ing awesome. Looks like they did expedite my shipping on the house. First, I get the email saying my item shipped and that it will be here Wednesday. Now, I got an email from UPS My Choice saying it arrives tomorrow. Scha-wing!

Deshi basara, basara....

tumblr_moupu5XzTe1rrkahjo1_400.gif

The fire rises!

Well, this is ****ing awesome. Looks like they did expedite my shipping on the house. First, I get the email saying my item shipped and that it will be here Wednesday. Now, I got an email from UPS My Choice saying it arrives tomorrow. Scha-wing!

Awesome news man!

Back