Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope it got Coop, look at Unity, an Open world where it got Levels for Coop "Batman awaits Partner to begin coop"

I think I already know the storyline....

Joker killed Jason Todd supposedly now the other 2 Robins face off with a vengeful mysterious Red Hood to fight for Batman's affection.

ZOINK

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced the Season Pass and Premium Edition for Batman™: Arkham Knight, the epic conclusion to the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios. Both the Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition are now available for pre-order from participating retailers. The Season Pass is priced at £32.99 and the Premium Edition, which includes both the Season Pass and the main game, is priced at £87.98 for console, and £67.98 for PC.

The Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass will deliver regular new content for six months post-launch including new story missions, additional super-villains invading Gotham City, legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks. The Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition includes the main game and the Season Pass.

So, that's:
-$450 for the Batman Playstation
-$100 for the Limited Edition
-$40 for the DLC
-(Possibly) $200 for the Batmobile Edition

Jesus, Rocksteady. Buy me dinner, first.:lol

50 bucks for the season pass? That's almost an entirely new game. I guess I probably shouldn't complain before I at least see what the DLC is, but I doubt it can actually be worth the price of almost a new game.

50 bucks for the season pass? That's almost an entirely new game. I guess I probably shouldn't complain before I at least see what the DLC is, but I doubt it can actually be worth the price of almost a new game.

It says its all the DLC for 6 months. So what when they release more? I really don't get the season pass thing, its confusing and i dont like it

I like it, it's cheaper in the end. Anyway the season pass stays for a while, I mean there is no need to buy it on day 1

I guess it matter if you usually buy a lot of DLC or not. I usually dont buy additional skins or challenge map type dlc, so depending on how much the Story dlc will cost stand alone vs the price the season pass, will determine if it is worth it or not. It usually isn't for me. Especially when GOTY versions of big titles like this come along eventually.

I guess it matter if you usually buy a lot of DLC or not. I usually dont buy additional skins or challenge map type dlc, so depending on how much the Story dlc will cost stand alone vs the price the season pass, will determine if it is worth it or not. It usually isn't for me. Especially when GOTY versions of big titles like this come along eventually.

Good point, I have the GOTY versions of the previous games, they are worth the wait. But when it comes to things like, say, Telltale games I always end up buying the season pass

May just wait for the GOTY for this. I wanted the PS4 silver system, also I pre-ordered the limited edition, but I'm second guessing now. cause I have the one, but I really am hopeful for an Uncharted 4 exclusive system.

Back