Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn it. I don't mind the Arkham Knight story as that obviously was intended to be read after beating the game (perhaps?). Are the core prequels done, or are those ongoing as well?

It's actually a digital first book, so, any print issues are basically compilations of three or four chapters, from what I understand. I think they're just going to keep it going, though, for the time being. I don't think it's a book like Arkham City, where it gave us a clear path of how we got to Arkham City from Asylum, but, rather, an open ended exploration of all of the different stories that happened prior to Arkham Knight in the time period between where this game picks up and where City ended.

I just want to fight Superman.

I just want to BE Superman. I want a game that lets us experience what it's like to be him as much as the Arkham series has allowed us to be Batman. Seeing stuff like "No Man's Sky" that's coming out makes me think we're living in an age where it just might be possible.

Honestly, though, with all these new features, I'm scared ****less by what the Trophy list will be. I could see it, now: "Perfect Freeflow 3.0-Chain together three perfect combos for Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing, in succession." :lol

A couple of new screenshots:

Looks excellent, I guess there will be a lot of double penetration action :lol

I just want to BE Superman. I want a game that lets us experience what it's like to be him as much as the Arkham series has allowed us to be Batman. Seeing stuff like "No Man's Sky" that's coming out makes me think we're living in an age where it just might be possible.

This :goodpost:

Honestly, though, with all these new features, I'm scared ****less by what the Trophy list will be. I could see it, now: "Perfect Freeflow 3.0-Chain together three perfect combos for Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing, in succession." :lol

:lol It's funny cos it's true!! You're not the only one worried about this. But I guess it wouldn't be as fun without a challenge. I just hope it isn't an excruciatingly frustrating hair-pulling challenge!

This :goodpost:

Wrong Batman.:lol

tumblr_lsy5p3qk381r05t6qo3_500.jpg

I genuinely shudder to think. Remember, some of the Riddler stuff requires quick reflexes with the Batmobile, and I suck at driving games. :slap

:rotfl

Back