Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember Bruce was donning that Beyond suit anyways before McGinnis wore it.. So Im not sure why people are associating the suit with solely just McGinnis.
The suit already existed and used in action before McGinnis.

Lets pull up the first episode of Batman Beyond.

83159904_1497709693712548_1718669161070067712_n.jpg

81950339_1497709843712533_7323748456130936832_n.jpg

83903539_1497709813712536_3427474714996506624_n.jpg

83015492_1497709730379211_3742533462628761600_n.jpg

82473362_1497709773712540_5204169837718274048_n.jpg

82640962_1497709893712528_3670531883554308096_n.jpg

It is definitely a very cool figure. It isn't worth $280 to me but I'd consider getting a used one on the aftermarket if the price is right.

I’m just hyped that it appears to be a fabric suit under the armor. I can actually pose an “action “ figure without tearing something or stretching it beyond repair, and maybe just maybe it won’t disintegrate on the shelf in a few years. I feel like an @$$hole but I preordered asap on BBTS, if the price drops down the line and the figure lives up to my expectations I’ll get another for bashing.

I?m just hyped that it appears to be a fabric suit under the armor. I can actually pose an ?action ? figure without tearing something or stretching it beyond repair, and maybe just maybe it won?t disintegrate on the shelf in a few years. I feel like an @$$hole but I preordered asap on BBTS, if the price drops down the line and the figure lives up to my expectations I?ll get another for bashing.
I'm with you in all fronts. Excited he should able to do more exciting posing than the previous game Batmen HTs and I preorderd this ***** the moment it went up on my preferred retailer. I hope its successful and encourages HT to keep it up with these game suit variants.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm not understanding why people are bailing because this "... isn't Terry".

We all know about Batman Arkham Knight. The figure is branded as being from Batman Arkham Knight.

Beyond purist can definitely hold out, most certainly your prerogative.

Either way, absolutely bad a** figure. Pre ordering here in a few myself.

We all know about Batman Arkham Knight. The figure is branded as being from Batman Arkham Knight.

Because people will find something to complain about with every good or interesting release.

Ended up doing a rare and entirely unnecessary day 1 PO due to excitement for this one. Hope it gets enough support that they slowly churn out more Arkhams.

Because people will find something to complain about with every good or interesting release.

Honestly. Everyone knows it is not Terry, and until they make a Beyond movie you can grab this figure and the amazing statue that Sideshow put out recently.

I remember Bruce was donning that Beyond suit anyways before McGinnis wore it.. So Im not sure why people are associating the suit with solely just McGinnis.
The suit already existed and used in action before McGinnis.

Lets pull up the first episode of Batman Beyond.

That scene still gives me chills, what a strong way to start a show. This is a must have for me, maybe not a pre-order, definitely going to see if I can get him somewhere else for a bit less, but I'm going to be extremely careful this one doesn't slip by me.

That scene still gives me chills, what a strong way to start a show. This is a must have for me, maybe not a pre-order, definitely going to see if I can get him somewhere else for a bit less, but I'm going to be extremely careful this one doesn't slip by me.

One of the coolest story telling points in Batman's history. This figure is a definite pre-order off the strength of that alone. Helps that it's one of the coolest looking figures they've put out in a long time.

Hoping this pops up in HK soon so we hit that October US date. I would hate for this to join the ever growing list of delayed figures that has been forming over the last couple of years Dx

Hoping this pops up in HK soon so we hit that October US date. I would hate for this to join the ever growing list of delayed figures that has been forming over the last couple of years Dx

This certainly didn't age well XD

I'm on the fence about this guy. It looks great but Micheal Keaton's return in Flashpoint all but guarantees a new figure of him and this could be the first step to our batman beyond movie. Lots of new batman figures coming :hi5:

Nobody is hating on it. Some of us don't know about the game. Sorry. Sometimes they jack characters up to be super buff. This could have been Terry. I, like others, really love the Terry Batman Beyond. He's thin and more atletheic. Nobody is saying this is crap (well, there's always one, right) but I just found out it isn't Terry. I'm not in love with the design on this one. Another memebr said it looked like Michael Bay designed them. But to each his own. I am sure this figure is very close to the representation in the game, which is cool, I mean, that is what they are going for.
I have the Deathstroke and he is one of my favorite Hot Toys. Super posable, bad ass, great shelf presence. I effing love it. I am getting Batgirl. Probably not very poaseable (which is a bummer, but we will see), but she looks so cool. As I said, I have never played the game, but I love these designs (just not the Batmen).
I know a lot of people come here to mainly critizie, which is sad, but sometimes, we just talk. Like this Terry-thing. I think it is perfectly fine not to buy this cause it is not Terry, like bying a Spider-Man cause he is not Morales. Some thing. Morales is Marvels Beyond. And if you love that character, you want him.
That being said, I might get this. I really love the Beyond suit and the memories it brings back. Seeing that DVD way back when. It was so good, I lent it straight away to a friend, he had to see it too and never saw it again. Haha. But we are not getting a Beyond Terry any time soon from Hot Toys. Other than this.
Somebody mentioned that he might not be coming. When Hot Toys puts something up for preorder, they have always delivered in the past, so this IS coming. Looking forward to seeing the reviews.

Back