Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great release! Won't be surprised if they announce AO Bats this year :clap

Hot toys logic : Batgirl is shown in convention since two years, release Batman beyond, at least DC is not dead for Hot toys and good figure.

I wish they would make a Origins Bats before doing more alternate suits.

I wish they would make a Origins Bats before doing more alternate suits.

Or how about characters other than Batman lol. They've barely touched the villains then there is Batgirl, Robin, Nightwing and Red Hood.

While I do feel like there is a saturated market of Batmen HTs, this does actually look pretty nice. I think they did a great job with it.

I think HT is seeing how profitable doing suit variations from the Spiderman game is becoming and see the same success as possible with the Batman games suits. It's a smart move in their part. They definitely need to do the Origins suit next.

I'd love it if they went this route and gave us the New52 or Batman Inc. suits. Backdoor their way into comic suits through the games take on them just like they did with Scarlet Spider and the upcoming Armored Spider suits.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Or how about characters other than Batman lol. They've barely touched the villains then there is Batgirl, Robin, Nightwing and Red Hood.
Yep!! I agree with you. Let's get the main characters out there before going with random skins.

I would be thrilled if they did the same suits Prime 1 did, which barely scratched the surface. This, Flashpoint, Miller, Origins, XE, Noel... but I do hope this also means the line isn?t dead for other side characters. Out of every possible license this is probably the one I would just get whatever new thing they made without question.

I think HT is seeing how profitable doing suit variations from the Spiderman game is becoming and see the same success as possible with the Batman games suits. It's a smart move in their part. They definitely need to do the Origins suit next.

I'd love it if they went this route and gave us the New52 or Batman Inc. suits. Backdoor their way into comic suits through the games take on them just like they did with Scarlet Spider and the upcoming Armored Spider suits.

I mean... Suit variations have been happening since Iron Man.... Way before Spiderman

I mean... Suit variations have been happening since Iron Man.... Way before Spiderman
But they havent leaned into the GAME versions as much as they could have. They barely touched the Batman game suit variants outside of that futura version that was basically a repaint. That's what I was getting at.

So what is the deal with this Batman and the first Futura Batman they did? Does he like, paint his mouth black after he puts the mask on? :lol

28C4F6E0-972D-4581-8145-C421D3EBB430.jpeg

But they havent leaned into the GAME versions as much as they could have. They barely touched the Batman game suit variants outside of that futura version that was basically a repaint. That's what I was getting at.

Ahh, thank you for the clarification. I see what youre saying.

Back