Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But they havent leaned into the GAME versions as much as they could have. They barely touched the Batman game suit variants outside of that futura version that was basically a repaint. That's what I was getting at.

It would be a cool way to get some comic styled costumes from Hot Toys. They probably would never do it though, they seem to be obsessed with armor and colors. They still have yet to do the classic Spider-Man skin for some reason.

These would have been cooler than the Futura and Beyond ones.

819D3DAE-49B1-43B0-80D9-851B8C9E7BFC.jpeg
851D63F8-4D0C-48FE-9931-D0323765AD84.jpeg
8F9D6840-05AB-452C-87C7-1CBF0CC26827.jpeg
DAD39CE5-A90A-4BAE-B0C0-4FFBD751BC89.jpg

Especially the Thomas Wayne flashpoint Batman

Yeah when I think Batman Beyond, I think of that cool look you posted, not all that armor and tactical crap. I hate that Arkham Knight military asethtic. Everything looks like a Michael Bay transformer, including the Batmobile.

Hell, this Batman’s chest looks like ****ing Megatron. :lol

32B4F73C-F25B-4F42-8886-1C3BA6068AF9.jpeg

This with the wings would be so cool.

8BE7CBE5-B228-46CA-9632-63CA3E73DACD.jpeg

Just make the suit and body like Affleck Batman, Killmonger, Black Panther and Cavil Superman mand you’d sell thousands of them, guaranteed.

It would be a cool way to get some comic styled costumes from Hot Toys. They probably would never do it though, they seem to be obsessed with armor and colors. They still have yet to do the classic Spider-Man skin for some reason.

These would have been cooler than the Futura and Beyond ones.

View attachment 476158

Would love this one. On my last playthrough, I played using this costume and it really grew on me. Just classic and very different from the current trend of batsuits.
It has the feel of the old golden days but modernized.
His physique also looks great.

Would buy this in a heartbeat.

Pretty interesting in this piece. while scrolling through IG I saw the pic and thought it was a re-post from Prime 1, so good job HT for that. Funny that the HK site was updated and not the JP site. The range of accessories is nice, glad they didn't short change on those!

Wouldn't seem any point doing the 89 skin when we already have two Keaton figures. But if they use the license as a workaround to do comic figures like Prime 1 they could do Flashpoint, TDKR, Batman Incorporated, Gotham By Gaslight.

Doesn't look like we'll get Batgirl, it's just been to long. I really hope they Arkham City Catwoman, Bane and Freeze. Need more villains!!

You dont deserve that username and avatar..

Lol, I was planning on getting all the figures that will be released. Batman and Arkham Knight/Red Hood design I like more and the price was worth it. I just dont justify the price on this piece. I know theres taxes on tax, increase, etc. I can live without it. I'd rather have a skin tight batman beyond suit. I'd rather put my money towards the over inflated price for mondo Batman Animated figures.

*we want the Prime 1 audience*

It was hilarious how they finally dusted off their Hamill Joker prototype they probably had no intent on releasing because Prime1 started making bank on the Arkham license. :lol

Hot Toys is only interesting when they have competition. It's too bad Enterbay is in NBA hell, even though there were nightmare stories of their QC.

Last edited:
This guy needs a flight stand since the wings really help to reinforce the look. Unfortunately, doesn't look like it is one in the picture. He comes with a lot of accessories, but it looks like there's only one that didn't already come with the Arkham Knight Batman.

I still want the Batgirl.

Last edited:
It would be cool if there were a switchable flesh skin mouth plate option, just like with P1; otherwise I'd have to repaint it.

Hopefully they also make an Arkham City (not Arkham Knight) Catwoman in the future.

Back