Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well when your customers are calling for your heads because of the delays and differences in your own lines you gotta make up some funds somehow.
Is this figure up for pre order in the UK, other than Big Chief Studios? That price is steep! 😉

Sent from my Xperia Z3 Compact via Tapatalk

Just put my deposit down with Sideshow! Now the waiting begins......... :impatient:

More Pics

hot%u00252Btoys%u00252Barkham%u00252Bknight%u00252Bbatman%u00252B14.JPG
hot%u00252Btoys%u00252Barkham%u00252Bknight%u00252Bbatman%u00252B09.JPG
hot%u00252Btoys%u00252Barkham%u00252Bknight%u00252Bbatman%u00252B06.JPG
hot%u00252Btoys%u00252Barkham%u00252Bknight%u00252Bbatman%u00252B24.JPG
hot%u00252Btoys%u00252Barkham%u00252Bknight%u00252Bbatman%u00252B20.JPG

https://www.thetoyszone.com/2017/01/hot-toys-batman-arkham-knight-preview.html

The Arkham games are my absolute favorite series, so this is a no brainer PO for me. Price is somewhat steep although you certainly get a lot for your money. I used RP to get it down to 200. Now the long, painful wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still patiently waiting for MGSV Big Boss from HT. If they intend to announce it this year, my wallet is gonna bid farewell to me.
I would swoop up a Quiet figure from Hot toys without a pause... no shame.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

The gray fabric parts should'nt be shiny metallic colored. If they fix that, I'm in.

Can't stop looking at this figure. But I would like to see more of the Cape. Looks like it could be a pain in the bum.

I'm not a fan of the paint chipping on the prototype. I get that he's supposed to have a "worn" vibe, but he looks like one of those Captain America shields people were upset about.

I actually have a pretty extensive Arkham series rogue collection at this point but I have been waiting for a definitive Batman and this is it.

I hope they do some villians but I won't hold my breath. Deathstroke, Catwoman, and Ivy/Harley would all be amazing.

I really like the Deathstroke design from these games, but I would not buy anything based on Origins on principle, and, considering the extent of his role in AK was a joke of a tank battle where he gets pulled out and knocked out with a single punch, I can't say I'd want one under that banner, either.:lol

I really like the Deathstroke design from these games, but I would not buy anything based on Origins on principle, and, considering the extent of his role in AK was a joke of a tank battle where he gets pulled out and knocked out with a single punch, I can't say I'd want one under that banner, either.:lol

I actually didn't mind Origins, yes it was certainly the weakest of the series and Bane was awful but I still enjoyed it. For me the look of Deathstroke in the games was great.

What characters would you wanna see?

I actually really liked Origins, but the game gave me a lot of problems, and, when the devs said "we'd rather make new DLC to sell you than fix our broken game," that's when I said "**** it. If they don't give a **** about their product, neither do I." Truthfully, I think their version of Bane might be one of my favorite anywhere. I dig the leather jacket look and I found him to be infinitely superior to pinhead 'roid rage Bane from Asylum and City, but, honestly, I just will never support anything from Origins and I'd prefer to pretend it didn't exist.:lol

As for characters I'd like to see, off the top of my head, from Arkham Knight: Scarecrow, Catwoman, The Arkham Knight, Joker, and Two-Face, and, from Arkham City, Mr. Freeze.

I actually really liked Origins, but the game gave me a lot of problems, and, when the devs said "we'd rather make new DLC to sell you than fix our broken game," that's when I said "**** it. If they don't give a **** about their product, neither do I." Truthfully, I think their version of Bane might be one of my favorite anywhere. I dig the leather jacket look and I found him to be infinitely superior to pinhead 'roid rage Bane from Asylum and City, but, honestly, I just will never support anything from Origins and I'd prefer to pretend it didn't exist.:lol

As for characters I'd like to see, off the top of my head, from Arkham Knight: Scarecrow, Catwoman, The Arkham Knight, Joker, and Two-Face, and, from Arkham City, Mr. Freeze.

I was lucky enough to snag Elvis1976 Twoface and Oscars Scarecrow in the custom section. I am making my own Joker using the BBK version and sculpt repaint, but sadly no luck on Freeze either. I also am struggling on Harley Quinn. Catwoman I am trying to make but only so much $$$

Same here. I liked Origins but the game refused to register one Riddler trophy I picked up so I was screwed out of the Platinum. Grrr. :mad:

Back