Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I liked Origins but the game refused to register one Riddler trophy I picked up so I was screwed out of the Platinum. Grrr. :mad:

I was finally screwed out of a Platinum when they shut down their multiplayer servers this year, but I don't blame them for that as much as I do for INCLUDING STUPID, ****ING MULTIPLAYER TROPHIES, IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Oh yes....

This will be mine.

I know a lot of people gave the suit crap for looking like an iron man suit cause of all the moving parts but I think it looks bad ass.

Pre ordered this at forbiddenplanet.com tonight. Glad to have secured it!

It's ridiculously expensive from everywhere here in the Uk though. More than any batfleck was.

So, started to play the game on Sunday and I finished it today... just gotta do all 243 Riddles now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announce that Joker already! :impatient:
How much is this in HK? I paid 227 EUR for mine.

I hope this does really well so we get Joker and Harley. I love the Arkham Knight Harley design. It's fun without being slutty like the Asylum and City outfits.

I hope this does really well so we get Joker and Harley. I love the Arkham Knight Harley design. It's fun without being slutty like the Asylum and City outfits.

I would give anything for an Arkham Joker. Given how well Nicholson and Ledger Joker figures sell for HT I have to imagine a Mark Hamill figure would be a slam dunk.

Back