Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see them releasing the 240% "prestige" suit as a TF exclusive.

maxresdefault.jpg

Curiously, one of the photos shows Batman with a relaxed hand--but the description doesn't list any relaxed hands. It would be unfortunately if no such hands were included; a lack of relaxed or open palms always limits the posting options.

Wasn't there a bootleg AK Harley coming out? That would be a great complimentary figure to this.

I can't tell from HT's pictures but on the image displaying all the accessories and the front and back of the figure it looks like the cape is a solid black. In game it's two-tone with black and gray. I'm guessing it'll be fixed at final but I'm hoping the cape is at least decent and not as bad as some of the other stock ones.

I can't tell from HT's pictures but on the image displaying all the accessories and the front and back of the figure it looks like the cape is a solid black. In game it's two-tone with black and gray. I'm guessing it'll be fixed at final but I'm hoping the cape is at least decent and not as bad as some of the other stock ones.

The cape looks like it's flat black, but it has an accurate pattern so maybe they'll fix it?

PD1483440822bdd.jpg

Specifically where the light hits his cape.

With the announcement of The Joker, I'll definitely be adding this figure to my list of preorders now. :lol

it is a nice figure, but i dont know if i want some game figures hm :dunno

to me it's more than the figures from a videogame. This will also present the Animated Series in a way because of the terrific voice actors.

it is a nice figure, but i dont know if i want some game figures hm :dunno

Different strokes for different folks, it's hardly a new concept. It's been around since the cavemen choose what colored sticks they want to club each other with.

to me it's more than the figures from a videogame. This will also present the Animated Series in a way because of the terrific voice actors.

That's kind of how I look at it as well. This (and the original Arkham Bats) represents Conroy and the Arkham Joker will represent Hamill for me.

I Just pre-ordered him from BBTS, currently still available

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back