Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Inside xbox have an oxm report on the dashboard ( uk anyway ) talking about a few older released batman games.

Is anyone else just a tad (& I mean a tad) bit dissapointed they didnt change the Batsuit more?

I mean I love this Batsuit but I guess I was just expecting them to revamp it a bit, so it wouldnt look just like the suit from the first game. The game is still in the planning/developing stages so we may still see something new on the attire side; if not oh well, Im still game....

PS: The only changes Ive noted are there looks to be more compartments on the utility belt, anyone spotted any other differences?

EDIT: Well after viewing pics from B:AA the belts look similar but there is something different about it this time around, cant quite place it yet....

Last edited:

Is anyone else just a tad (& I mean a tad) bit dissapointed they didnt change the Batsuit more?

I mean I love this Batsuit but I guess I was just expecting them to revamp it a bit, so it wouldnt look just like the suit from the first game. The game is still in the planning/developing stages so we may still see something new on the attire side; if not oh well, Im still game....

PS: The only changes Ive noted are there looks to be more compartments on the utility belt, anyone spotted any other differences?

I noticed that the arm gauntlets are a bit different this time around. I also am a bit disappointed.

It doesn't bother me. I tend to like things left alone for fear they'll change it and the changes will suck.

And doesn't this game pick up straight from where AA left off? If it does and i'm not wrong, it would be a bit iffy to change his costume a lot.

New screenshots look awesome!

And doesn't this game pick up straight from where AA left off? If it does and i'm not wrong, it would be a bit iffy to change his costume a lot.

New screenshots look awesome!

Think I read somewhere that it's set about a year after the events of AA. Or atleast enough time has past for Arkham City to be set up and become self sufficient.

Yeah it isn't immediately afterwards because Sharp is elected Mayor in between the two events, and like GrayWolf says they'd need time for Arkham City to be set up. I'd guess a month or two at least.

Yeah it isn't immediately afterwards because Sharp is elected Mayor in between the two events, and like GrayWolf says they'd need time for Arkham City to be set up. I'd guess a month or two at least.

More like a year or two at least. How fast do you think the government actually gets things done? :lol

Well it seems to be able to move pretty quickly on really bad ideas. :lol

I wonder if when this game is FINALLY released it will outsell Black Ops?

I want it so, so badly.

Can't wait for the Spike VGA Awards which are coming up as they will more than likely have a new trailer for Arkham City :)

Back