Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Anybody else noticed that communication has gone downhill drastically of late?

Lee used to reply to emails within hours and reply on here within a day or two at latest. Lately I've had no reply to emails and although he has replied on here on the 16th Feb, he was answering questions that went back as far as 22nd January. I've never known Lee take 25 days to reply to questions on here, or anywhere close.

Not only that but they've not posted anything on Facebook for 3 months and questions that have been asked on Facebook at the beginning of this month remain unanswered.

Then there's the sudden addition of a load of XM statues on their website when Lee said only last month "no chance to get XM products at all. Even the EU distributor will not get their products due the decline of the license by Marvel." I know things change but you'd think he might of mentioned it on here having previously put people off very recently.

All a bit strange :dunno

Sorry mate about that. We were quite busy recently due to large stock arrived, plus there are too many emails need to be reply every day that's why I didn't come here and facebook page quite often. If you have any questions regarding your orders or something else please send me email. If I didn't reply to you within 2 days then please re-send to me, maybe I missed it.

For XM products, I only got confirmation from supplier last week, before that I can only say no for something may not happen forever.

Cheers

Lee

Sorry mate about that. We were quite busy recently due to large stock arrived, plus there are too many emails need to be reply every day that's why I didn't come here and facebook page quite often. If you have any questions regarding your orders or something else please send me email. If I didn't reply to you within 2 days then please re-send to me, maybe I missed it.

For XM products, I only got confirmation from supplier last week, before that I can only say no for something may not happen forever.

Cheers

Lee

Fair enough, thanks for replying.

Hi there Lee, as i understand it, ECC have shipped out their 1:3 Avenger Hulks to their distributors. Are there any updates as to when you'll be receiving stock buddy? Thanks! :)

Just to add in i e-mailed Lee a week or so ago, about canceling some stuff and moving stuff around and making payments and he replied super quick as usual and was super great about everything again as usual, i really can't fault CDUK and recommend them to everyone ;)

Any of my stuff come in stock? lol

Just to add in i e-mailed Lee a week or so ago, about canceling some stuff and moving stuff around and making payments and he replied super quick as usual and was super great about everything again as usual, i really can't fault CDUK and recommend them to everyone ;)

Yeah same from me, Lee replies to emails within the hour no matter what they are about! Great service :)

Hey lee will you be stocking gamingheads new bioshock statue ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi there Lee, as i understand it, ECC have shipped out their 1:3 Avenger Hulks to their distributors. Are there any updates as to when you'll be receiving stock buddy? Thanks! :)

Our supplier will get the stock at the end of April, so we will get our stock in early May.

Yeah same from me, Lee replies to emails within the hour no matter what they are about! Great service :)

:clap

Our supplier will get the stock at the end of April, so we will get our stock in early May.

Thanks for swift reply Lee. Much apprecaited. May sounds perfect as it's my birthday month plus it gives me over 2 months to come up with a explanation to the wife as to why a big green giant is about to join the family home and take up most of the space in the living room! :lol :lol

Hi Lee, I was wondering when/if you're expecting the Threezero Turtle figs in? Have you seen the thread on here about them? Seems uk people that ordered them direct from Threezero could be in danger of having their figs destroyed by customs because they claim the figs are fakes and Threezero don't have the rights to produce the figs.... Any info would be greatly appreciated seeing as I have all four on order with you. Cheers.

Good morning Lee.

You going to be getting the CoolProps 1:1 P2 Bust?

:duff

Hi Lee, I was wondering when/if you're expecting the Threezero Turtle figs in? Have you seen the thread on here about them? Seems uk people that ordered them direct from Threezero could be in danger of having their figs destroyed by customs because they claim the figs are fakes and Threezero don't have the rights to produce the figs.... Any info would be greatly appreciated seeing as I have all four on order with you. Cheers.

I haven't heard any bad news from supplier. All these figures should arrive in the UK without problems.

Good evening Lee, do you know when you will be getting in the HT Briareos Hecatonchires fig in? Thanks.

We will get our stock in early April :).

Good morning Lee.

You going to be getting the CoolProps 1:1 P2 Bust?

:duff

Great question! A definite pre order from me if you can get them in Lee! :hi5:

If I am right, sideshow will distributor Coolprops products to the EU market as it used to be. So we should have no problems to get the stock if sideshow can carry it.

Won't be on their site for a couple of weeks but they are definitely distributing it.

Thanks for the reply :D

Hey lee any eta when you think your green hulk pf stock will land?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back