Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Arrived safe and sound lee :duff love it

DSC_0360_zpsmu9jbwnk.jpg

Thanks for hooking me up with Iron Studios Iron man Lee :D

Received my Iron Studios Captain America statue last week and just want to say Thank You for the first class customer service. I know aUK customers have had a bad experience over the past few years with Mothers Basement and One Sixth Bruce but this company has restored my total faith.

Fantastic!

Congrats. Wish I'd ordered that one as well :monkey2

Will you be getting the 2 pack Han and Chewie Lee.

Will you be getting the 2 pack Han and Chewie Lee.

sorry mate no reproduction for the figures set, only the single figures are available for pre-order. It's better you order them as early you as can as they are selling very well and can be sold out very soon.

Thanks Lee for the first class service like normal!

IS Cap is amazing!

View attachment 253745

everytime I see it I fall in love with it. I am so glad to find one for myself :lol

Hi there Lee, do you still have the green light for the upcoming ECC Hulk buddy? I've heard a few local retailers in Australia have cancelled their orders due to the high shipping quotes?! :(

Hi Lee did you get my message about the Thor pf

Hi there Lee, do you still have the green light for the upcoming ECC Hulk buddy? I've heard a few local retailers in Australia have cancelled their orders due to the high shipping quotes?! :(
Big congrats from me Andy........still wish the base wasn't so big love this piece.

Big congrats from me Andy........still wish the base wasn't so big love this piece.

Thanks David :) Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly with this piece and i aint talking about the statue....i'm talking about the reaction my wife is gonna have! :lol :lol Lee mentioned that it would arrive in a pallet so that rules out trying to hide the boxes outside of the house :horror

Thanks David :) Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly with this piece and i aint talking about the statue....i'm talking about the reaction my wife is gonna have! :lol :lol Lee mentioned that it would arrive in a pallet so that rules out trying to hide the boxes outside of the house :horror
:lol:lolcan't wait to see Your pics like you know i so wish i had room for this monster.....that's just the boxes lol.
This one im going to have to admire from a far ughh lol

:lol:lolcan't wait to see Your pics like you know i so wish i had room for this monster.....that's just the boxes lol.
This one im going to have to admire from a far ughh lol

I believe a video review is being planned by a few of the boys once it arrives Dave so keep an eye out for that one plus you know your always welcome to come over anytime buddy :)

Last edited:
Back