Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi there Lee, any updates regarding the Hulk Cinemaquette buddy? Have you seen it will come in 3 separate and rather large boxes! :horror Do i have to pay extra?! :lol

f2e946b13453c97147c4963be4e441b4.jpg

Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Yeah I saw it. That's fine we had already calculated the cost of shipping to the pre-order price. All three boxes will be shipped on a pallet to you :)

Yeah I saw it. That's fine we had already calculated the cost of shipping to the pre-order price. All three boxes will be shipped on a pallet to you :)

Wow!!! :horror a pallet?!? :thud:

So excited for this one buddy...by the way, please check your PM :hi5:

Hi Lee will you be stocking XM studios the darkness as its going to be available worldwide

Hi Lee,

Any chance youll be stocking anymore of the DC Bombshell statues?

Hey Lee

Any ETA on AVP Machiko PF, Modern Thor PF and Deathwing?

I think you said Feb for Machiko?

Cheers

DGK

Hi Lee will you be stocking XM studios the darkness as its going to be available worldwide
I will check with our supplier to see if they will get this piece or not.
Hi Lee,

Any chance youll be stocking anymore of the DC Bombshell statues?
Sorry mate can't get more stock any longer.
Hey Lee

Any ETA on AVP Machiko PF, Modern Thor PF and Deathwing?

I think you said Feb for Machiko?

Cheers

DGK
Machike is on the way to us, will arrive in late this week. No confirmation for the Modern Thor and Deathwing, stock may arrive after March I think.

I will check with our supplier to see if they will get this piece or not.

Machike is on the way to us, will arrive in late this week. No confirmation for the Modern Thor and Deathwing, stock may arrive after March I think.

Oh super excited to get Machiko, awesome!

Also yeah if you can get the XM Darkness once it goes up for order, put me down for 1 100%.

Hi Lee,
Just wondering when you expect delivery of the next batch of Star Wars hot toys? I've got a few on order with yourself, (Original Tie pilot, Luke,Leia, 1st order trooper, Kylo Ren, Phasma etc)
Thanks in advance and hoping to get some more pre orders out to you soon.
Cheers!

Hey lee will you be stocking iron studios new spidey statue?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi Lee,

Was wondering when you will have Storm Tyson, HT Thanos and HT Batman Returns in stock?

Thanks
Marc

Hi Lee,
Just wondering when you expect delivery of the next batch of Star Wars hot toys? I've got a few on order with yourself, (Original Tie pilot, Luke,Leia, 1st order trooper, Kylo Ren, Phasma etc)
Thanks in advance and hoping to get some more pre orders out to you soon.
Cheers!
Kylo is coming in mid of March, Phasma hasn't been released so no idea when we will get the stock. Ist order Gunner Stormtrooper is coming in days, no confirmation for snow trooper at the moment.

Hey lee will you be stocking iron studios new spidey statue?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Currenlty I can only say no. Maybe our supplier can sort some stock later.

Hi Lee,

Was wondering when you will have Storm Tyson, HT Thanos and HT Batman Returns in stock?

Thanks
Marc
Tyson should arrive to us in mid of March, thanos as well. Batman will come in early April.

Hey lee, when is your stock of Iron studios captain america set to land?

If there is no more delay then we will get out stock in early to mid of March.

I second this question, the wait is killing me! :impatient:

The answer is no at the moment :-(

Anybody else noticed that communication has gone downhill drastically of late?

Lee used to reply to emails within hours and reply on here within a day or two at latest. Lately I've had no reply to emails and although he has replied on here on the 16th Feb, he was answering questions that went back as far as 22nd January. I've never known Lee take 25 days to reply to questions on here, or anywhere close.

Not only that but they've not posted anything on Facebook for 3 months and questions that have been asked on Facebook at the beginning of this month remain unanswered.

Then there's the sudden addition of a load of XM statues on their website when Lee said only last month "no chance to get XM products at all. Even the EU distributor will not get their products due the decline of the license by Marvel." I know things change but you'd think he might of mentioned it on here having previously put people off very recently.

All a bit strange :dunno

H
Anybody else noticed that communication has gone downhill drastically of late?

Lee used to reply to emails within hours and reply on here within a day or two at latest. Lately I've had no reply to emails and although he has replied on here on the 16th Feb, he was answering questions that went back as far as 22nd January. I've never known Lee take 25 days to reply to questions on here, or anywhere close.

Not only that but they've not posted anything on Facebook for 3 months and questions that have been asked on Facebook at the beginning of this month remain unanswered.

Then there's the sudden addition of a load of XM statues on their website when Lee said only last month "no chance to get XM products at all. Even the EU distributor will not get their products due the decline of the license by Marvel." I know things change but you'd think he might of mentioned it on here having previously put people off very recently.

All a bit strange :dunno

I am sure everything is fine but I can understand customers being anxious with what has happened with Mothers Basement and one sixth Bruce over the past 18 months.

Back