Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi Lee,

Have you got a ETA on silver centurion & Robocop?

Thanks

Hey lee , do you know when you'll be getting hot toys robocop in?,will it be before Xmas?

Cheers

MK33 will arrive around 20th Dec or earlier. No confirmation for Robocop by now, maybe in Jan 2015.

Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi Lee, urgent question buddy....i know you stock various pieces from Elite Creature Collectibles and wanted to know if your getting any stock of their latest release which is the Ambassador Rosenberg LIFESIZE Bust? Here's a pic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416264115.389893.jpg

If you can let me know soonest that would be much appreciated :)

Sideshows Gladiator Hulk Lee?

It will arrive around 20th Dec as well :)

Hi Lee, urgent question buddy....i know you stock various pieces from Elite Creature Collectibles and wanted to know if your getting any stock of their latest release which is the Ambassador Rosenberg LIFESIZE Bust? Here's a pic

View attachment 146836

If you can let me know soonest that would be much appreciated :)

Yes we will get it. For only 500 pieces worldwide, it will be sold out in weeks.

Awww man, totally thought it was due since it said 9/14 on the page. Wish i hadn't paid him off now, oh well done now, can just forget about him till it turns up then.

Dear Valued Collectors,

The final UK mainland dispatch day is on Monday the 22nd December 2014. All in stock orders received before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day for next working day delivery.

There will be no dispatch from Tuesday the 23rd December 2015 to Sunday the 4th January 2015. Email will be answered as usual. Normal delivery service will be resumed on the 5th January 2015.

Have a great festival season!

Whole team of Collectiblesdirect UK

hi lee is the new cap pf coming in before christmas or after,cheers.

Hi Lee

Will you be getting the Hot Toys BD Terminator 1 before the 22nd? Thanks

Hopefully that is the case buddy.

I have paid off both of my payments for these guys yesterday in anticipation that they arrive this week. :pray:

Hopefully that is the case buddy.

I have paid off both of my payments for these guys yesterday in anticipation that they arrive this week. :pray:

Both the MK42 final batch and T-800 BD will be here this Friday and we will send all pre-orders paid in full no later than next Monday 22nd Dec with next working day serivice :impatient:

Hi Lee

Any word on when you'll receive your GG Black Widow and Artemisia?

Thanks

Back