Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

When will hulk ship? Also; please get XM Thanos!

Yeah any update on the Gladiator Hulk Lee? Also the HT Mrk 42?

When will hulk ship? Also; please get XM Thanos!

Still no confirmation yet, maybe later this month or next. XM Thanos:(, don't think we will get chance to get stock. Wolverine has 950 pieces and sold out in hours. Can't believe XM's products can be sold out a lot faster than sideshow's.

Yeah any update on the Gladiator Hulk Lee? Also the HT Mrk 42?

MK42 should arrive soon. We are still waiting for confirmation from supplier.

Gutted about Thanos! seems impossible to get hold of

Super fast shipping, will be using CD alot in the future.

Anychance of sourcing me an EFX Tie fighter?

Hi Lee :wave just wanted to ask you before I place my order for the new ETD Bruce Lee statue by Blitzway, is the Exclusive 'Claw Hand' still available? If you can let me know soonest and i'll get that order sorted :hi5:

Hi Lee :wave just wanted to ask you before I place my order for the new ETD Bruce Lee statue by Blitzway, is the Exclusive 'Claw Hand' still available? If you can let me know soonest and i'll get that order sorted :hi5:
Yes all preorders received before 20th November will get the exclusive hans claw.

Hi Lee could you tell me when the Vader little Leia by gentle giant will be in I've one payment left to make?

Hi Lee

Do you have any idea when the GG Artemisia and Black Widow are due to release? I think Artemisia is meant to be this month but I'm not sure if GG have delayed it at all.

Thanks.

Hi Lee

With the lay away plan after the deposit do I need to pay a certain amount every month or could i wait until the month you receive the item and pay the rest off in one go?

Hi Lee could you tell me when the Vader little Leia by gentle giant will be in I've one payment left to make?

It's coming in stock in early Nov which is confirmed by our supplier :impatient:

Hi Lee

Do you have any idea when the GG Artemisia and Black Widow are due to release? I think Artemisia is meant to be this month but I'm not sure if GG have delayed it at all.

Thanks.

Both two statues have no confirmed arrival date. Artemisia should be soon, maybe sometime in Dec.

Hey Lee

Is the Iron Man Mark VII LSB still due for this month?

Cheers

DGK

The arrival date is confirmed by supplier now -- mid of Nov. A month left :wink1:

Hi Lee

With the lay away plan after the deposit do I need to pay a certain amount every month or could i wait until the month you receive the item and pay the rest off in one go?

No you don't need to pay a certain amount each month. You can pay any amount at any time. We just ask customers to pay off in stock items within 4 months after the stock arrive or if it's a in stock item when you place order then you can have 6 months to pay it off.

Do you know if you'll be getting the GG Groot and Rocket?

Back