Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey Lee

Will you be putting up the Kotobukiya Carnage?

Cheers

Alex
Yes we are waiting for pre-order information from supplier, as soon as we get price we will list it on our website for pre-order.

Do you know if you'll be getting the GG Groot and Rocket?

I'm also waiting on this one Lee and the Iron Man 3 Igor 1/4 Scale piece also by GG :hi5:

I think no problems to carry all these GG products. Both these two statues look so good in the pictures :banana

Hey Lee, do you have a date for when the iron man avengers life size bust and legendary scale figure are due? Cheers

Thanks Lee, will get the lsf balance cleared soon then.

Oh and received Ed 209 safe n sound today, thanks.

I want to say thanks Lee for the super service with my HT General Zod figure the other week. I also Pre-Ordered the BD Robocop & Alex Murphy set from yourself buddy, cheers.

I was just wondering when the BD T1 HT figure was due in bud? Is he still scheduled to arrive next February? Thanks.

Thanks Lee, will get the lsf balance cleared soon then.

Oh and received Ed 209 safe n sound today, thanks.
No hurry mate, please wait in stock notice from us. We need to check the quality before sending in stock notice to all people pre-ordered it.

Edit: Just received 'Despatched' email.

:duff
You will like this alien warrior bust :yess:

I want to say thanks Lee for the super service with my HT General Zod figure the other week. I also Pre-Ordered the BD Robocop & Alex Murphy set from yourself buddy, cheers.

I was just wondering when the BD T1 HT figure was due in bud? Is he still scheduled to arrive next February? Thanks.

BD T-800 figure will arrive around 20th Dec which is confirmed by our supplier. Hope we can send it our before Christmas.

'No hurry mate, please wait in stock notice from us. We need to check the quality before sending in stock notice to all people pre-ordered it.'

Cheers matey, I was going to ask you to check mine before dispatch with all of the QC issues that are cropping up with the piece :s

Huge thanks Lee! :hi5:
Arrived with not so much as a scratch on the box thanks to care and attention with packaging :D

Love him...

fzc51t.jpg

Hey Lee, do you have any idea when the Hot Toys Diecast Mark XLII might be arriving?

Cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Lee, you mentioned you planned to stock the GG Rocket and Groot.. Any idea when you'll have it up on your website?

cheers

Hey Lee, do you have any idea when the Hot Toys Diecast Mark XLII might be arriving?

Cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will arrive around 20th Dec 2014. But it could be earlier as we have different batches coming.

Hi Lee, you mentioned you planned to stock the GG Rocket and Groot.. Any idea when you'll have it up on your website?

cheers

Yeah we will list them for pre-order next week as soon as we get prices from supplier.

I just bought a HT's Ed-209 off you and was also wondering if you have any news on when the HT's elder preds will be in?

Hi Lee,

Have you got a ETA on silver centurion & Robocop?

Thanks

Hey lee , do you know when you'll be getting hot toys robocop in?,will it be before Xmas?

Cheers

Back