Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Bat Deluxe Edition is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi Lee.

Will you be getting the new Hot Toys figures that are the TF Exclusive 2014? Specifically the new BRJ?

Thanks.

Hi Lee.

Will you be getting the new Hot Toys figures that are the TF Exclusive 2014? Specifically the new BRJ?

Thanks.

I think we should have no problems with these SDCC EXs but we need to wait for confirmation of sideshow.

Hi Lee, any good news regarding the Punisher PF mate? Surely its time :lol :lol

There is a little bit delay with punisher PF, it will come on 14th or 15th July. Sorry about it mate:)

:lol :lol that'll do me! By then the World Cup will be finished so opening a new statue will be a good cure to get me over the football withdrawal symptoms :yess:

Re: Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Just ordered the Galactus Maquette with you guys, showed as in stock so hopefully have my hands on him very soon!

I even got a loyalty discount on him which was a very nice touch - best dealer in the UK by far!!

Hi Lee,

Any confirmation yet about this years Toy Fairs Hot Toys figures?

Also, will you be getting the two new dinosauria statues?

Thanks

Hi Lee,

Any confirmation yet about this years Toy Fairs Hot Toys figures?

Also, will you be getting the two new dinosauria statues?

Thanks

No confirmation from supplier yet, but we should have no problems to get all these figures. Usually the pre-order of these exclusive figures will start during or after the SDCC. For the two dinosauria statues yes we can get it but the quantity will not as many as other PFs, maquettes.

Yeah I think I will need to check the site daily as I feel that the BRJ 2.0 could sell out very quickly. :lecture

Back