Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Optimus Prime Statue is available for pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Oh, didn't realise you haven't ordered the Zod and Jor-EL yet. But it's not hurry, we have plenty stock.

Cool! ...I will be placing an order very soon :D

Re: Prime 1 Optimus Prime Statue is available for pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Any idea when the Mary Jane Comiquette will be ready to ship? Just wondering whether it could end up being next month as I may have to change my delivery address if so.

Any idea when the Mary Jane Comiquette will be ready to ship? Just wondering whether it could end up being next month as I may have to change my delivery address if so.
It's coming at the end of this month, so if you have paid the full payment then we will send it to you as soon as we receive the stock.

My replacement part for SSC Vader arrived today Lee and thank you very much for all your help mate. :hi5:

Finally my Vader is complete. :yess:

I will get my final payment to you for the MOS Superman in soon buddy.

Hi Lee, any updates regarding my beloved Punisher PF? Still looking at early June?

Cheers :)

Pics of my replacement Vader mask/helmet for you to see Lee, again thank you -

0UdtHbYl.jpg

DB6e03Bl.jpg

N5rpPd3l.jpg

MOS Superman figure arrived yesterday Lee. :hi5:

Some quick pics -

sY4UwMgl.jpg

rkExKhJl.jpg

AZ1g0eHl.jpg

Hey Lee, my mime joker arrived on tuesday( haven't had time to check him out yet ) and the wolverine arrived today. Thanks for the great service.

Just a quick thank you Lee for all your help with my Lord Vader figure.

Thanks pal.

Hi mate just paid vader off also left you a message on my loyalty payment about the address change, cheers buddy

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Is ED-209 still on schedule for June?

It's been delayed to August now.

Hi mate just paid vader off also left you a message on my loyalty payment about the address change, cheers buddy

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
PM sent.

It's been delayed to August now.

Damn. Gotta be honest that's annoying. It's no fault of yours I understand but if ED is delayed till August I hate to think how far off Robocop will be considering he's not supposed to be out in HK till August or so I've heard.

Sorry to ask but is the NRD one and the same as the 10% cancellation fee or would there be a cancellation fee on top of the NRD?

Back